Search results

1. georgen

Noob from Newcastle

if you keep an eye on the NE section in the meets section other meets local to us with other local forums get posted.
  2. georgen

Noob from Newcastle

Welcome, and I went for Forge as it was all I could get at the time.
  3. georgen

Erm.... Herllo

Welcome, just dive in they wont bite.
  4. georgen

Coil Packs

Got mine from psi tuning £81.59 for coil-packs as I had already bought the adapters off RDS on here.
  5. georgen

Coil Packs

the 1.8 coilpacks seam problematic, you can upgrade to the 2.0L ones but will need adapters, apparently these are more reliable, I lost one coil last bankholiday so ive just upgraded mine.
  6. georgen

MAP sensor repeatedly failing. 4th in 6 months. Help

Sorry, my fault should of opened eyes, I was talking about Maf :ban:
  7. georgen

Newbie |from Middlesbrough

local meet at the windmill on A19 tonight at 7, if you fancy a drive out. loads of smoggys there, and a couple of makems lol, windmill just up from OK diner. normally good turnout.
  8. georgen

MAP sensor repeatedly failing. 4th in 6 months. Help

I have same problem, this is my 3rd Maf in 4 months, I think its down to my pipercross panel filter as when i open up the filter it has grit sitting on top of it, so think some getting through to maf and taken it out. this is only my opinion on it and dont know what filter you run but I know...
  9. georgen

Newbie |from Middlesbrough

Welcome Daniel, nowt a matter being a smoggy LOL
  10. georgen

RDS' Leon Cupra R

yer inlet, Ive got one to go on, John suggested it so i am going to fit at same time do alt and also doing thermostat since ill be in there,my little K03s has to work a little harder than your K04 lol. got mine off ebay through awesome.
  11. georgen

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Exactly why I went to him, did you fit a power gasket to yours when you rebuilt it and are you going down to york when its arranged?
  12. georgen

RDS' Leon Cupra R

John knows these engines, Im doing a few more things as I am not happy about boost dropping off as much as it does at 5200 rpm,mostly cooling fitting your FMIC and a power gasket, new actuator then going back to John to turn the wick up a bit more :p
  13. georgen

RDS' Leon Cupra R

What was it, and whats it like since you rebuilt it?
  14. georgen

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Have you got it sorted yet, my alt went bank holiday monday, i put spare on then got mine repaired, still have to refit it like. but when mine went I had no red warning light on dash running or not. If you need vagcom on it pop over.
  15. georgen

Newbie from Newcastle

Welcome Dave, even if your are a geordie :p cost more than £60 to fill, mine does 80 miles per £30 if im bad and 100 miles if im good, more the first one tho. coil packs are a known one, i lost one Easter weekend. visual mods would be to lower a bit and better wheels, LCR splitter, some...
  16. georgen

How to find engine code

LOL, Dont believe you :p pics or its a myth :D
  17. georgen

How to find engine code

Cheers still got some to do and looks better now with the Porsche coolant and oil caps although dont have one with caps without cover
  18. georgen

How to find engine code

when looking in engine bay, left front of engine infront of oil filler cap and a little to left. like this
  19. georgen

new member Stanley

Welcome Mick, might see you around
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.