Search results

1. Tom_H

Tom_H's Mk4 Ibiza 1.8 20VT (Picture heavy)

Launch control and no lift shift programmed onto my map, basically a show off thing but kinda cool. Also went to The Fast Show up at Santa Pod last weekend and a couple of mates got some rolling shots of the beeza
  2. Tom_H

Cheers Curtiz :) Appreciate it bud :thumbup:
  3. Tom_H

favourite pic of your car

Cheers man :) only an IPhone pic :( lol. Really should invest in a decent camera.
  4. Tom_H

Mk4 Ibiza 1.8 20VT

Photo fail, poor effort :P Woo, when our cars were standard! A few to keep the thread alive!
  5. Tom_H

Cheers Samuel! Recent photo, no updates though :( On the lookout for a Cupra rear spoiler if anyone knows of one up for grabs?
  6. Tom_H

favourite pic of your car

Another favorite of mine :redface: And can't work out if this edit looks cool or awful :confused:
  7. Tom_H

Thank you very much :) New boost controller fitted the other day. Now holds 1.4 bar and is bloody quick lol. Getting a rolling road session booked in soon to see what she is producing. Would be rude not to after this work :)
  8. Tom_H

Apex RDX coilover pictures please

Both JOMs and APs have helpers from factory mate. My JOMs when I first got them:
  9. Tom_H

Cheers mate :) The wheels are 16" all round but staggered so the rears are 9j and the fronts 7.5j
  10. Tom_H

Okay brilliant, thanks. The thing which made the RDX kit attractive is the design to keep the suspension travel the same no matter what height they are set at. I'll have a look at the FK kits though. Thanks you :)
  11. Tom_H

Haha thanks I guess. Each to their own, I didn't really like them at first but they have grown on me. They are, or should I say were, from Ebay. I've just replaced them with normal ones as the reflective part started to peel :/ Don't buy cheap pressed plates kids!
  12. Tom_H

Few new pics, only IPhone though i'm afraid.
  13. Tom_H

Thanks mate :) It'll be up for sale in May for definite, if not before :) Thank you very much :) Cheers mate, appreciate it :) Yeah I was there, should have come say hi (ended up sitting in the car quite a bit warming up lol) :) Cheers :)
  14. Tom_H

Hi guys, I'm after upgrading my JOM coilovers and have been looking at the Apex RDX kit. However, I want them to go pretty low as I have the JOM's all the way down and with the helpers out! So has anyone got any pictures of them at their lowest setting to give me an idea? Or alternatively if...
  15. Tom_H

Raymond's Ibiza FR PD130

Bit of a bump, hope nobody minds too much :cheeky: How low did the RDX's go at the front in comparison to the JOM's? I have my JOM's all the way down with helpers out lol but they are getting tired so want some decent ones which still go low :/
  16. Tom_H

Going to try and get some decent quality photos if the sun ever returns :)
  17. Tom_H

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Schmidt ModernLine 1 piece 16x7.5j et15 over tt/s3 312mm brakes. Close, but they fit :)
  18. Tom_H

Common Mk4 Problems

Try locking and unlocking manually with the key, had to do this on my old car.