Search results

1. copey_cupra_R

car cutting out

Right so iv replaced the pump and few days later the gage kept goin up and down every time I turned a courner light came on and beeping at me so got in touch with the company thought float was down the shoot they sent my another pump and that does the same thing what could this be surly it still...
  2. copey_cupra_R

fuel pump

Yeah thats right its already have the 4bar fpr mapped in I just wondering if the pump needed doing by adding another pump like above how will that change anything o and I think it's the pump in the tank that needs changing
  3. copey_cupra_R

fuel pump

Does the other pump have to be mapped in to ecu How the hell have you got that there lol
  4. copey_cupra_R

fuel pump

Any takes on this
  5. copey_cupra_R

fuel pump

Hi everyone just quick question iv got a 4bar fuel pressure regular on my car and a 3bar fuel pump thats gone down the shoot after 3 months. Does this have to be a 4bar fuel pump as well if so where can I get one from been looking everywhere but can't find one or is it fine to buy another 3bar...
  6. copey_cupra_R

Found the problem !!

Took a while to get the right parts but least its back on the road for now lol
  7. copey_cupra_R

Found the problem !!

Cars been funny for a while now with the turbo going and the fuel pump going down the shoot, its now come down to bottom end :cry: after knocking its bottom for a few days and a strip down we found the problem heres a couple of pictures most of the works been down while iv been at work so not...
  8. copey_cupra_R

straight through decat, no backbox, egr delete too loud?

Louder the better but yeah no cat no backbox = NO MOT
  9. copey_cupra_R

Engine parts

Im looking at getting sputter ones any good?
  10. copey_cupra_R

Seat Leon "CupraR" 4x4

this looks lovely love the colour
  11. copey_cupra_R

Engine parts

Where is the best place online i can order a few engine parts not really having any look i need Big End Bearings shells 0.50 Main Bearing Shells 0.25 And i cant find them anywhere at all. 2003 Seat Leon Cupra R AMK
  12. copey_cupra_R

car cutting out

No lights showing at all and yeah it finds the ecu and reads it perfect , nother problem I drove home today with it cutting out finally got it going alright then I hear a knocking noise took it to a garage there send bottom end is on its way out they think its picked up on a shell or sumet like...
  13. copey_cupra_R

HELP WAS BOOSTING a solid 20psi yesterday now today wont go over 10 psi???

Mine did that a few months ago mine was turbo I took the pipe off the end of the turbo checked to see if it had play and it had loads of play init been changed now runs more boost then its ever done
  14. copey_cupra_R

car cutting out

Also no engine lights and no code s when read
  15. copey_cupra_R

car cutting out

Basically iv been having a few problems I drive the car everyday on the way to work the beginning of the month I was driving on a straght flat road it cut out cranked her over not starting did it again fine started drove perfect this has happened twice today for no reason at all anyone got any...
  16. copey_cupra_R

what have you done to your car today ?

Look nice them matey how much are them
  17. copey_cupra_R

help please

Yrah spotted that today when looking for the number bumb arse arnt I pit learning lmao Thanks for the help though guys
  18. copey_cupra_R

help please

Might be a daft question to some but how do I tell if my car has a 4bar fpr or not ?
  19. copey_cupra_R

adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

now thats sexy :cry: i want it Top work there though matey :seatgod:
  20. copey_cupra_R

My Seat Leon Cupra R Black

give the car a bit of a clean today as its in the garage tomoz cleaned engine bay and painted my front grill and back badge
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.