Search results

1. mick710

Airbag light.

Haha no worries bud. Yeh man just check it over again. Good luck! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. mick710

Airbag light.

I doubt it will blow up mate, I drove round for 6 months with mine flashing away and never went pop. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. mick710

Airbag light.

Try checking the connections on the passenger airbag in the dash as the pothole may have loosened them. That's what caused mine to have a airbag fault. Simply unplug connector and plug it back together then reset with a vagcom Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. mick710

Tyre thread - Which do you recommend?

Never experienced those problems with the vorti's. They gripped in dry and wet without any hassle Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. mick710

Tyre thread - Which do you recommend?

vred ultra vorti were great when I had the leon
  6. mick710

changing stereo .. help?

You might also need aerial antenna adaptor Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. mick710

Tyres for LCR - What you got?

Camskills
  8. mick710

2 Vreds Ultrac Vorti tyres ordered, £88 each not bad at all!
  9. mick710

Think I might just go for two new contisport 5's seeing as they are only £100 a corner on camskills at the moment. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
  10. mick710

Trying to decide on new tyres for car, currently got Conti Sport Contact 5 on the rear and Pirelli pzero Rosso's on the front which are terrible. Any advice on what you guys use and what they are like in the wet?
  11. mick710

Lcr exhaust choice

Cobrasport non res catback. gives very nice sound when on boost and is quiet when normal driving - just burbles away. Quality is excellent and the price compared to a miltek is worth it.
  12. mick710

Ap coilover problems

Is that the plastic blue cup thing which you can slide up and down before Installing the coilover? Could be a great help if it is! Cheers
  13. mick710

Ap coilover problems

Just want to know if anyone else has experienced the same problems with ap coilovers on an lcr before. The problem I have is the mot annoying squeaking noise, it's not bushes and there is no knocking on the driveshaft. Garage is telling me I shouldn't worry but the sound is ridiculous, has...
  14. mick710

what have you done to your car today ?

Got smoked by a mk6 gti :( pride hurting. Definitely a remapped one :shrug:
  15. mick710

had car serviced and went for a blast through some tunnels :-P
  16. mick710

My BAM LCR

Been a while since updated but finally got my cobrasport non res cat back fitted the other day. Very impressed with it!! its subtle when just cruising but gives a really good sound when giving it the beans!! Sounds epic in the Tyne Tunnel!! Picture to follow up soon. Next thing is possible stage...
  17. mick710

Best thing to remove engine oil from carpet?

Haha it's all about daz Silentnight! None of this vanish nonsense ;-)
  18. mick710

Best thing to remove engine oil from carpet?

Ok, so went to pick up a load off stuff today in the lcr, what a boot it has I have to say...however when I got home I noticed that the spare oil I carry in the boot had burst open and spilt all over the carpet :banghead:. Tried all sorts to get it out but no joy it is soaked in nicely...
  19. mick710

Removing under-bonnet sound proofing on LCR?

just undo all the clips and it will drop off the bonnet
  20. mick710

Fitted a new lung to the car, it can breathe again...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise