Search results

1. BreadlyBrown

Cupra 290 to Hyundai i30 N. Mad?

Hi all, So today I saw my local Hyundai dealer had an i30 N outside. I've read a lot of good things about them and had an hour or two to waste so went for a poke about. First impressions are good and I'm going back next week for a drive and look at figures (they wouldn't let me drive it today...
  2. BreadlyBrown

Centre Screen

Evening all, hoping someone may have found a way to do what I'm after. I'd like to be able to turn the screen off, to the clock for instance, without turning the whole unit off. I'm sure in my 16' plate FR there was a timeout setting or equivalent that, when selected, after 10 seconds or so the...
  3. BreadlyBrown

Re-introduction

Hello good folks of SCN, I had an '05 mk1 LCR a few years back that suffered an undignified demise (seized engine due to blocked oil pick-up pipe :cry:), went German and Swedish for a few years but came home to SEAT with a '16 Leon ST FR150 last year and now a '17 Leon ST Cupra 290 Black...
  4. BreadlyBrown

LCR Cruise Control

It has occurred to me that the LCR has two foot rests, one either side of the pedals. Does anyone know if cruise control was offered as a factory option? Or possible reasons for there being two?
  5. BreadlyBrown

And so it begins - Breadlybrown

6 months. That's how long I lasted before succumbing to the slippery slope that is modifying. And so it begins... I bought my LCR is December 2012. 55 plate, 55000 miles, 5500 pounds. Freaky huh? It was beautiful. 6 previous owners had obviously cared for it. Apart from a few scuffs on the...
  6. BreadlyBrown

LCR production run

Just out of interest does anyone know how many LCR's were made before production ended in 2005?
  7. BreadlyBrown

Greetings

Hello Everyone, Bought a 2005 Cupra R 225 in December but only had 3 weeks drive-time as I'm working out of the country for 3 months. It's probably the one thing I miss the most...can't wait to drive it again! Fantastic forum, looking forward to spending some time on here.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members