Search results

1. Jay_r_88

I don't suppose there is anyone who could photoshop my alloys out there please?

I had a look but didn't see one but ill have a look for it now. Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. Jay_r_88

Is this picture ok? Ive got a few more if not :) turn between black or a dark silver :s Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. Jay_r_88

That would be great, I'm just about to go and clean it so ill get one after and post it up. Thank you Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. Jay_r_88

Sorry there not the best pictures, I'm trying to get bits done and then going to sort some nice photos out :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. Jay_r_88

I really can't decide what colour to do them, I'm thinking gloss black but I'm really not sure and the need doing, the previous owner struggled with parallel parking I'm guessing... Any suggestions on other colours would be appreciated... Thank you (I removed the carbon wrap) Sent from my...
  6. Jay_r_88

The beginnings of my project

Looks a lot better now Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  7. Jay_r_88

The beginnings of my project :)

Looks a lot better now you can see the S Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  8. Jay_r_88

Looks really nice! What size are the alloys? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. Jay_r_88

Very nice! Nice wheels too lol do you have any more pictures of your car I could see please? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  10. Jay_r_88

What colour would you go for? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  11. Jay_r_88

You can buy the circular drl lights and replace your fogs but I just went for the bulbs instead Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  12. Jay_r_88

I've brought some seat grey paint so I might paint the inbetweens of the S and see how that look. I appreciate any comments this is my 1st seat so just playing about abit really Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  13. Jay_r_88

300853959902 item number on eBay, I will have to take a photo of them on and get it up for you. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  14. Jay_r_88

You'd go back to silver then? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  15. Jay_r_88

What would you do next if this was your car? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  16. Jay_r_88

17. Jay_r_88

Just thought I'd start off a project thread to show what I've done and give other people ideas and tips... Not that I know what I'm doing :p <br /> <br /> Here are a few of how I got my leon <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> So far I have removed the carbon wrap, lifted the coilovers...
  18. Jay_r_88

I was looking for a section but didn't know what it was called... Thanks! Will put it there now Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  19. Jay_r_88

Just thought I'd start off a project thread to show what I've done and give other people ideas and tips... Not that I know what I'm doing :p Here are a few of how I got my leon So far I have removed the carbon wrap, lifted the coilovers slightly so I can get over bumps, put a cupra...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.