Search results

1. ZiggyEP3

Installing new Android system

SD cards can be had for about £50 but I myself am in need of replacing the RNS310 I have as it has developed a fault where a couple of nights ago it caused my dash clocks to stay illuminated on minimum brightness even with the ignition key removed and the brightness scroll wheel doing nothing...
  2. ZiggyEP3

Cupra 1P falling rpm problem

I would be checking there are no air leaks after the air flow sensor. As I had bouncing revs one time and it turned out the intake pipe had come loose after the air flow sensor spoiling the air the engine thought it was getting.
  3. ZiggyEP3

Overheating problem!

I had an identical problem and I thought it was the thermostat and sure enough once that was changed the needle never went above 90 again on the dashboard. It wont throw an error code on a faulty thermostat and my car the fans would only really kick in once the key was out of the ignition. My...
  4. ZiggyEP3

LOST CAUSE!! Help needed please

I'm having the same overheating issue right now with mine though it only touched the first red marker once and its been parked until it can go to the garage on Thursday and my fans do kick in just in a losing the fight on the heat as it looks like my thermostat is borked. One thing to check on...
  5. ZiggyEP3

2010 Cupra R temperature gauge gets to 90 then always sits higher.

I parked it up at home last night and using a spare golf right now as I won't be using it until it been back to a garage. That was the first time it ever hit the red zone. I was only a couple of miles from home at the time.
  6. ZiggyEP3

Getting worse 😬 that's when cruising at 50 in roadworks. Radiator shroud between the fans feels cold once parked up after it. Garage says thermostat is ok but erm I say it's F*cked and it's sticky just getting worse.
  7. ZiggyEP3

The only code that came up when scanned was the evap charcoal flow claiming fault but all that would do is slightly affect economy but the car will drive fine with it. The garage says the thermostat was ok but it has all the hallmarks of a sticking one as over 30-40 mins it can up to twice go...
  8. ZiggyEP3

The temperature gauge will get up to 90 in a short time but then its where the weirdness begins. The needle will then slowly climb up to as shown in in this pic:- Its also not speed dependant as if your doing 20 or 60 makes no difference on it climbing. It will drop to two segments above the...
  9. ZiggyEP3

P0011 fault code

I did have the error when working on my engine I put a little bit too much pressure on the VVT solenoid connector and it split the connector but not all the way so looked ok. When I went to touch the connector the split would open up and would not have seen it at a glance.
  10. ZiggyEP3

Rocker gasket for 2010 LCR EA113 CDLA

Hi, I need a price for a rocker gasket on an EA113 CDLA engine in my 2010 LCR. Developed a misfire when under higher loads and cylinder 4 plug tube was full of oil as if it was poured in and is spreading to the other tubes. Coil pack looked like it had been proper dunked :cry: Is this...
  11. ZiggyEP3

Mirror Dip

As far as I know the only way do do this is in VCDS but I don't have it so cant verify it.
  12. ZiggyEP3

Revo intake pipe bolt thread finally given up holding.

The thread in the pipe has gone so the bolt cant bite hard anymore so giving up on the bolt holding anything.
  13. ZiggyEP3

Thanks I might get a couple of large jubilee clips for now at try and strap it to the engine for now with a bit of rubber so it does not scratch the intake pipe.
  14. ZiggyEP3

The Revo Intake pipe I have has finally undone the bolt the holds it too many times and now the thread will not hold a bolt. The pipe now sits loose and I have no way of bolting it to the engine. Can they be rethreaded and if so how the :mad::mad::mad::mad: can it be secured so it doesn't come...
  15. ZiggyEP3

Only get hot air when set to high

I have the same on my passenger side and its finding someone who has VCDS software and cable to hook up to the system and reset the flaps for heater vents.
  16. ZiggyEP3

New exhaust needed, resonated or non resonated, which one? 2010 Cupra R

Does anyone know the tailpipe width for this system? This isn't my car of course it's the one on the BCS Powervalve website.
  17. ZiggyEP3

Hi if I had a normal Cupra I would have been onto this like a shot lol. Having to go with a BCS cat back system to have as little change as possible to parts on the car. That centre pipe does look huge. Cheers for the offer i just have had to go with the smallest number of changes option :)
  18. ZiggyEP3

I need a new one not out of want as the stock one has been fine. Its started to blow where the mid section meets the backbox section and after 11 years I don't think the mid and backbox section will separate. How much louder are non resonated systems? I don't think I can afford a resonated one...
  19. ZiggyEP3

Right Optima battery for 2010 Cupra R?

Cheers Jon, I have a stage one apr map so dont know if settings will go but the fact the headlights on and interior light was enough to stop it cranking means i have to change asap.
  20. ZiggyEP3

Right Optima battery for 2010 Cupra R?

I had to turn interior light off and headlights off or the car didn't have enough power to crank and start so obviously the battery has had it now. I can see the car has an Exide ES TU3 in it right now and the Exide EA640 is a replacement but looking at the Optima batteries has anyone found the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise