Search results

1. ZiggyEP3

2010 Cupra R temperature gauge gets to 90 then always sits higher.

The temperature gauge will get up to 90 in a short time but then its where the weirdness begins. The needle will then slowly climb up to as shown in in this pic:- Its also not speed dependant as if your doing 20 or 60 makes no difference on it climbing. It will drop to two segments above the...
  2. ZiggyEP3

Rocker gasket for 2010 LCR EA113 CDLA

Hi, I need a price for a rocker gasket on an EA113 CDLA engine in my 2010 LCR. Developed a misfire when under higher loads and cylinder 4 plug tube was full of oil as if it was poured in and is spreading to the other tubes. Coil pack looked like it had been proper dunked :cry: Is this...
  3. ZiggyEP3

Revo intake pipe bolt thread finally given up holding.

The Revo Intake pipe I have has finally undone the bolt the holds it too many times and now the thread will not hold a bolt. The pipe now sits loose and I have no way of bolting it to the engine. Can they be rethreaded and if so how the :mad::mad::mad::mad: can it be secured so it doesn't come...
  4. ZiggyEP3

New exhaust needed, resonated or non resonated, which one? 2010 Cupra R

I need a new one not out of want as the stock one has been fine. Its started to blow where the mid section meets the backbox section and after 11 years I don't think the mid and backbox section will separate. How much louder are non resonated systems? I don't think I can afford a resonated one...
  5. ZiggyEP3

Right Optima battery for 2010 Cupra R?

I had to turn interior light off and headlights off or the car didn't have enough power to crank and start so obviously the battery has had it now. I can see the car has an Exide ES TU3 in it right now and the Exide EA640 is a replacement but looking at the Optima batteries has anyone found the...
  6. ZiggyEP3

HPFP for 2010 Cupra R CDLA engine

I'm on the hunt for a high pressure fuel pump for my 2010 Leon Cupra R. Looking to up from stage one to stage 1+. Doubt there are any for sale but thought I should ask here first.
  7. ZiggyEP3

Looking to get a Revo intake, 2010 Cupra R

I have tried searches and online but every time i specify its for a 2010 Cupra R it then says does not fit. Looking to get it with its heatshield but need to know where best to get it from as ebay / Demon Tweeks just say it doesnt fit.
  8. ZiggyEP3

Regretting 5w40 oil being used instead of the usual 5w30

Not long had the cam-belt and water-pump changed but while it was in had a service as well. Now the engine has 5w40 in it the boost lower down the rev range that made it feel lively is greatly reduced and the overall power of the car I can feel down. Went with 5w40 as the car has a remap (just...
  9. ZiggyEP3

Yellow 2010 Cupra R - Newport

Spotted this one on the weekend.
  10. ZiggyEP3

Headlight dust cover - will it fail an MOT

I noticed today that I have one of my headlight dust covers missing and its MOT is booked in for two days time. Will this fail an MOT for having the headlight dust cover missing?
  11. ZiggyEP3

Have APR given up on here?

They used to be a lot on here but seem to have near vanished. I assume the V3.4 software isn't going to get any more updates for the CDLA engine?
  12. ZiggyEP3

Alternatives to Nextbase Dashcam?

Having decided it was time to have a dashcam fitted i thought it was settled to go for the NextBase 612GW however.... The firmware used on them embeds the NextBase logo in yellow in the upper left corner of ALL footage. It cannot be turned off unless you use a custom old firmware that you have...
  13. ZiggyEP3

Cross threaded fuel pump connector

Changed the fuel pump cam follower and when required attaching the fuel line the brass pipe that screws into the fuel pump became cross threaded so if you turn the ignition to just before starting fuel is peeing out of the connector:censored: How easy is it to get a replacement brass pipe for...
  14. ZiggyEP3

Screenwash Front/Rear pump part number confusion.

I have been looking for ages making sure the part number that is correct. 1K6955651 is the part number listed and yes it is listed as the correct part. The problem i find is there seems to be many pumps using this same part number and don't all look the same as there is on listed as 1K6955651...
  15. ZiggyEP3

Centre cap size for 19" Cupra R wheels

Tried searching but only get a possible size for the 18" Orion wheels. What would the centre cap size be for the MK2 Cupra R 19" wheels? Looking the refresh the centre caps as they are looking a bit shabby.
  16. ZiggyEP3

Clutch woes

All was fine yesterday until I was manoeuvring and yes the engine stalled so restarted it only to find the clutch pedal was stuck down and i couldn't select any gear. Lent down and pulled the clutch pedal up by hand and it then worked just fine no slipping and could select any gear. Went to...
  17. ZiggyEP3

Changing rear discs Cupra R mk2 bolt size

Trying to find the one bit that will fit the rear caliper carriers but nothing seems to fit. What size could it be?
  18. ZiggyEP3

P0010 code on MK2 Cupra R

Hi I'm getting this code and I've changed the camshaft sensor but it's not resolved it. On cold start the engine is running lumpy but once it's running even 30 seconds it calms down and when it's normal idle it runs just fine and boosts 1.6 bar once warmed up. Any ideas what can be the issue...
  19. ZiggyEP3

Best pads for MTEC c-hook discs

I have to replace all my rotors and pads for an upcoming MOT and OEM or Tarox are too much so leaning towards the MTEC c-hook discs (avoiding cross drilled like the plague). What pads are people running these days? that are not really expensive as i don't have a big budget. Already sorted the...
  20. ZiggyEP3

Nearside front door wont unlock properly from remote, MOT fail ?

I have an issue where the nearside front passenger door will not unlock from the remote but if you open from the inside then the door will work opening both internal and external handles. When you lock on the remote it locks fine but wont open again until opened from the inside. Is this an...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise