Search results

1. steering wheel - facelift to preface

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Steering_Wheel_Control_Module_Versions
  2. steering wheel - facelift to preface

I have the large mfd too with cruise control But no Bluetooth. I bought the cd model first but that wasn't compatible with the angle sensor so steering wheel light was on constantly then changed to ch model and it was fine they are hard to come by though. I bought mine from eBay. Coding...
  3. steering wheel - facelift to preface

Depends on what sort of display you have here is the link you need to have one with the angle sensor capability and your new module will need coding with vcds
  4. Retro fit heated seats.

How was it to do? Was it easy to get the covers on and off
  5. Retro fit heated seats.

Do you have a link to the post I'm wanting to do the same thing and I was looking at the same kit
  6. Retro fit heated seats.

Hi guys wondering if anyone has done this or can help me with this. I wanted add heated seat option to my leon I know there's loads of different types of kits that you can buy out there not decided which one yet. But had anyone got any ideas on how to remove the seat fabric covers or someone...
  7. Retrofit cruise control

This is my VCDS LOG Thursday,14,November,2013,19:01:49:51843 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator VCDS Version: 12.12.0.0 Data version: 20130910 VIN: VSSZZZ1PZ6R086566 License Plate: Mileage: 141030km-87631mi Repair Order: MO's 2006 Seat Leon 2.0TDI...
  8. Retrofit cruise control

Yea I understand stand that on earlier models there was no light but mine still does not work. The wire from pin 13 to was already there
  9. Retrofit cruise control

also when I flick the switch on and off no green light comes on the dash???
  10. Retrofit cruise control

Hi I was wondering if somebody can help. I have tried fitting cruise control to my car however I keep getting fault E45 implausible signal defective stalk. I already have a a wire running from pin 13 to the central electrics and the cruise has been coded to the engine and central electrics...
  11. Leon MK2 Bi-Xenon Headlamps

I had a go at coding them again today however keep getting the same error Open or short circuit left and right beam m29 :confused::confused:
  12. Leon MK2 Bi-Xenon Headlamps

im sure it is we have been through it a number of times yet the error still come back. I have the bi xenons without shutter and that's what has been coded in
  13. Leon MK2 Bi-Xenon Headlamps

Hi wondering if somebody could help I have 2006 leon and the headlights have been changed to bi xenon headlamps this is not something I have done its been done by previous owner. Everything works fine as it should but I get a error on my dash left and right dipped beam defective. They have...
  14. Leon MK2 Bi Xenon Headlights

Thanks for your reply mine is a pre face lift 2006 model are the wires quite easy to feed through? What would you think the best way to do it is and do you know what I should be looking for under the driver side? It's in the steering column is it?
  15. Leon MK2 Bi Xenon Headlights

Hi I was wondering if somebody can help I have bi xenon headlights fitted to my vehicle however they are not coded in and I have error messages displayed on dash. After reading through a few posts I found that I can buy a xenon headlight adapter which will resolve this I have purchased the...
  16. N/S headlight loose...

Anyone know how to use the brackets or some sort of guide on the best way of fitting them?
  17. BTCC front bumper

I know I've been checking eBay and gumtree last couple of weeks but nothing I guess when u need something you never seem to find it!!!
  18. BTCC front bumper

I'm looking for one to buy
  19. BTCC front bumper

Anyone have a front btcc bumper? Thanks
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.