Search results

1. Richard123

what have you done to your car today ?

[emoji44]...not good... I would check tread and pressures first off.. Then on a ramp if needed.. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. Richard123

Motd my cat c cupra R .. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. Richard123

[emoji848][emoji6] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Richard123

Bilstien B14s or KW V2s for Leon cupra R

Thanks Damian , I think at £560 for just shocks I might aswell spend extra £100 odd and get the coilovers?
  5. Richard123

Hi Damian , Thanks for the reply, Yeah I know bilstein make a good handling set up. But do suffer from being a bit harsh on our appalling roads, just like my standard shocks ! My head is saying KW and my heart is saying Bilstein! The bilstein is also cheaper I can get a B14 kit from germany...
  6. Richard123

LCR Brembo Question

This is the set of 2 piece 330mm discs I have been looking at, a bit dearer to buy first time round because of bells and adaptors but 2nd time should be cheaper as you are just replacing the rotors. to go bigger than 323mm you would need adaptors I believe...
  7. Richard123

Hi Guys, Ive been looking at uprading my standard shocks currently with -20mm H&R springs for a set of coilovers or shock and spring kit. Most shock and spring kits seem to be almost as expensive as a good coilover set up so thinking about coilover route now. Does anyone have experience using...
  8. Richard123

Tyre Reccomendations

Hi , I tend to use Uniroyals these days ,almost as good as goodyear,michelin and pirelli but half the price ! I use 235 40 18s on standard LCR wheels 71 quid a tyre ...
  9. Richard123

MPG - a piece of string

You must have a heavy right foot ,:lol: Because I do , and I'm still sure I get more that 200 miles to a tank. 225 LCR stage 3 with a hybrid etc as per sig.:D
  10. Richard123

exhaust help

It doesn't say on your Signature where you are based ? I would just google local custom S/S exhaust centre, Im lucky that there was a few local ones to choose from.
  11. Richard123

New turbo ideas

http://www.aetmotorsportshop.co.uk/collections/aet-turbo-hybrid-turbos Bill @ Badger5 has helped with the development of the 380bhp rated K04 for 225 BAM engine and has pulled over 400 bhp with correct supporting mods. I think it will be a Ko3 or a Ko3s on your LC. If you wanted to...
  12. Richard123

Tinted rear lights

I have also been thinking of doing this with a spare set of lights I have. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111402645273?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT. I'm sure if you do a search on here or google you will find a step by step guide.
  13. Richard123

exhaust help

Hi frenchdevil, I'm sure you would be better of and cheaper with a Stainless steel custom exhaust. I was much cheaper when my downpipe flexi was blowing, I had custom 3" downpipe and de cat for around £250 IIRC . They also re fabricated the cat so it could be fitted for mot if needed. Im...
  14. Richard123

IE rods fitted and ARP bolts, new big end shell's , rings , valve stem seals head skimmed and pressure tested. New gasket and head bolts new oil pump kit , timing belt kit and water pump coolant flush , new coolant oil flush and new oil and filter. Remap and water meth in next week or 2 ...
  15. Richard123

Timing Chain tensioner Failure?? ARE CUPRA R'S EFFECTED?

+1 The belt goes round one cam only and the chain connects the 2 cams together!
  16. Richard123

LCR Rear Springs Kilen

Hi mate, I got H&R -20mm from ebay.de they were about 95 delivered IIRC. I know you said you didnt want to lower it , but it not lowerd mine much at all and there a little bit stiffer than OEM . I have added some 15 mm spacer to the rear also and looks spot on to me not TOO low and not TOO...
  17. Richard123

Ok...let me have it...my car has been stood for 4 years...and now I need it again

You should just tidy it up yourself then sell it, some fresh fuel and a service easy enough to do. Then take it from there
  18. Richard123

Doors lock and unlock by themselves.

Yeah that was worrying me aswell , the fact that someone could steal cd player etc as the car was open with windows down that and it could rain all day/night. bit of a pain in the ass but you could just pull a lead of the battery,at least then you know its safe.
  19. Richard123

Doors lock and unlock by themselves.

Cheers for the suggestion! I charged my battery for an hour or so last night , windows haven't went down by themselves since.(thank god cos it was pishing it down last night):D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.