Search results

1. Intermittent Door Opening Problem

Thanks guys. Jesus, so if the codes show the locks are at fault I'll be looking at around £270 as I need two modules. Bummer.
  2. Intermittent Door Opening Problem

Thanks. So is that the whole module (plastic box) that's bolted into the door between the outer skin and door card or a part within said module. Other than a stealers, where can you buy these locking mechanisms, how much do they cost and do they need coded to the fob or ECU?
  3. Intermittent Door Opening Problem

I see from search that many people have had issues with doors getting jammed and my rear-passenger side door has been jammed from both the inside and out for months. I tackled it today and through sheer luck and persistence I managed to get it to open from the inside. Ironically, it was a...
  4. Correct Springs for 2010 TDI CR FR

Hi guys, I've got a snapped front spring in the Leon (again!) and I'm trying to identify the correct spring to buy. I put my car reg into Eurocarparts and there is a spring at my local centre for click and collect. However, if I recall, the FR suspension is different to your bog basic...
  5. Car Locked - Fob not opening it!

Problem solved. Turns out I must have accidentally hit the boot release but it didn't open because the boot was frozen. This meant the mechanism got stuck in a no man's land and the fob become unresponsive. When I pulled on the Seat badge to release the boot the lights flashed and everything...
  6. Car Locked - Fob not opening it!

Hi, When I got home tonight I locked the car using the key fob and a short while later I went back out to get something and it wouldn't open. The little LED still flashes when I press the button but, assuming the battery was dead I replaced it with a new one. The LED still flashes but the...
  7. PD170 or CR170

Been in both and bought a CR. The CR interior is much, much nicer IMHO and worth the extra outlay alone. Factor in the better MPG, reliability and more refined engine and it's a total no brainer. Amazed that the PD has even less of a power band than the CR. I'm bias as I've come from turbo...
  8. Monkey proof!

Why on earth would anyone do this with their own car. I go absolutely daft if anyone makes any unnecessary contact with my car; no danger would I let monkeys sit on it and start to rip bits off it. Utter madness!
  9. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

This. It would be so much easier if it just didn't work. It teases me by working really well some of the time!
  10. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

I feared this response. At least you seem to have found a workaround. Thanks for taking the time to describe the procedure in detail. Once you've paired the phone in the manner you describe do you find it to be totally reliable or just an improvement?
  11. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

I'm having some problems with my bluetooth and would appreciate advice on how to fix it. I've got a 2010 Leon FR TDI with the factory fit bluetooth and voice control. My phone is an Apple Iphone 4s. Problem The phone pairs with the car no problem and I can access my phone book. Often...
  12. Cupra or FR

+1 No danger would I let anyone but me wash my car! 99.999% of people don't have the first clue about how to correctly wash a car.
  13. Leon FR TDI (2010) Factory Fit Bluetooth

Ok thanks, I'll have a look at said thread.
  14. Leon FR TDI (2010) Factory Fit Bluetooth

Lol, my wife and I have the same phone. Also, to test this I'd need to borrow someone else's phone for a few hours. Lastly, surely to god the Seat system is compatible with iphones [or can be made compatible]. They are one of the best selling phones on the market.
  15. Leon FR TDI (2010) Factory Fit Bluetooth

I have just bought a 2010 Leon FR TDI with the optional factory-fitted bluetooth and have a problem with it. I'm not sure if the problem is an error or a setting I have missed. I have paired my iphone 4s and the car links up to the phone successfully every time I get in it. I can also make...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.