Search results

1. Marcus_550

rear brakes

i already know that, was asking about the 256 rear brake upgrade as to which you can put 280mm discs on via this adaptor https://www.bolt-action.nl/product/vw-mk4-280mm-rear-brake-adapter-kit-r32-s3/ doesn't matter now as iv got the 256 quattro tt rear discs and pads on the back
  2. Marcus_550

rear brakes

probably worded it wrong, got some brakes off a tt quattro that are 256mm and theres an upgrade to get them to 280mm, the 280mm discs only fit the on the quattro brakes due to the carrier being different but it doesn't matter now as you still need an adaptor and there tdi front discs apparently
  3. Marcus_550

rear brakes

can anyone tell me what discs are 284mm that go on the 256 4 wheel drive set up on the rear please
  4. Marcus_550

please help

trying to wire in a defi oil temp gauge and the sender unit doesn't seam to fit into the bung on the oil filter house, is there an adaptor i need to use ? any help appreciated
  5. Marcus_550

Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

cheers bud, yeh its just this type of stuff...
  6. Marcus_550

Wheels to fit over ap sport calipers

iv got the brakes standard on my cupra and can say that iv had mk1 audi tt wheels on and porsche boxster wheels with 30mm adaptors, think most wheels will fit with spacers big enough and the right pcd etc, should be 5 x100 if its a mk4/6l ibiza, 5 wheel studs have a read through this...
  7. Marcus_550

pro race 3

ready to buy some pro race 3 wheels, checked my cupra rims and there 41 et, the pro race are 38 is this enough to clear the ap racing brakes or not ? don't want spacers really cheers
  8. Marcus_550

Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

might as well through up a few bits iv done over the year bin spending money else where but still done a few bits painted my rocket cover up altho iv had oil leaks so its not as fresh anymore replaced every bush and fitted an anti lift kit, uprated gearbox and engine mounts...
  9. Marcus_550

amd/revo/apr stage 1 1.8t FR

don't need to upgrade the tip for a custom map, altho which ever map you get ur standard one will probs collapse and choke the turbo anyway, just don't see the point in paying 350 quid for a map which is just a file rather than a 200 - 250 map set up on a rolling road with all the data logging...
  10. Marcus_550

amd/revo/apr stage 1 1.8t FR

would just go with a custom map, i had a stage 2 generic, turbo back, huge filter, forge dv, uprated silicone tip, was pretty good but never popped or anything no matter how hard i tried, smelt quite lean as well, took it to big fish tuning to get a custom map, found my generic one to be very...
  11. Marcus_550

Mk4 Ibiza Cupra , what wheels fit over the AP calipers???

sounds like a good price that, spacers hub centric ?
  12. Marcus_550

MK4 Brake Upgrades

far as I'm aware carriers, discs and pads is all you need, callipers are the same, want to go all out get some good discs and pads with braided lines
  13. Marcus_550

can't you just get the wheels in 5x100 and then get some 5x100 spacers with 57mm bore ? surely that would be cheaper, or even get the wheels and use a tape measure and buy the exact size spacers you need
  14. Marcus_550

sites iv looked on state that the cupra wheels is et38 and you can clearly see in the video he rolling 25 to 30mm spacers so your dreaming if you think u can get pro race 1.2s on with no spacers
  15. Marcus_550

looking on google looks like they don't fit, someone fitted pro race 3s with spacers on, iv had audi tt comps on my cupra and they fitted over the brakes with no spacers, got porsche boxster s rims on now on 30mm adaptors up front, u may get 1.2s on with big spacers but they won't go on without any
  16. Marcus_550

Mk4 seats

far as I'm aware, skoda fabia, polo gti, audi a1 and obv mk4 cupra seats all fit and mk5 ibiza, audi tt and porsche 996 tombstones go in fairly simple with modification, don't think golf/a3 seats fit, think there to big, may go in but will require a lot of work be better off with a set of tt or...
  17. Marcus_550

Tyre Size

I'm on Porsche rims on my ibiza cupra, 8.5 at the back on 215/40/17 no issues what so ever, its on small adaptors tho, if your on the standard shocks and springs id rip them out tbh there very harsh
  18. Marcus_550

Will these hoses fit my Cupra TDi...?

just get these http://www.brake-lines.co.uk/hel-brake-lines-for-seat-ibiza-mk4-1.9-tdi-cupra-r-2004.html iv got a set on my mk4 cupra 1.8t
  19. Marcus_550

Driveshaft Length

sure the fabia vrs, ibiza cupra/fr, polo gti from around that era are all the same chassis, any of the 3 cars iv listed with 288 brakes fitted are the same drive shafts...
  20. Marcus_550

Bbu ko3s turbo removal help

the manifold has 13 studs on, iv had mine off twice, once to fit a atp big bore mani, that cracked and replaced with old one bored out, didn't need any studs or bolts just took time in getting em off, don't think u need to take mani off for turbo removal, if ur going to replace all the gaskets i...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.