Search results

1. FOR SALE: Carshades.co.uk for Leon ST 2012>

Yes I still have them!
  2. FOR SALE: Carshades.co.uk for Leon ST 2012>

I can get you some photos of the same blinds (but obviously a different shape) fitted to an Audi A4 at the weekend. From the outside it blocks quite a lot, but from the inside visibility isn't affected that much. Won't be able to travel any time soon, happy to post them or I might be able to get...
  3. FOR SALE: Carshades.co.uk for Leon ST 2012>

Work in Altrincham during the day but live in Sale. I know I'm the one selling them but they're great for the kids. I've just changed to an Audi and they're the first things I bought.
  4. FOR SALE: Seat Leon Space Saver

Photos attached, please ignore the state of the garage...
  5. FOR SALE: Carshades.co.uk for Leon ST 2012>

Used, but still in good condition. They were installed then left in. Normally £70 - I want £35 inc postage - or collect from South Manchester. Details are here; https://www.carshades.co.uk/privacy-shades-seat-leon-estate-full-rear-p-5545.html gives the car a nice tinted look, but also offers UV...
  6. FOR SALE: Seat Leon Space Saver

It's a "5KO 601 011 AA" R18 tyre, cannot guarantee what cars it would fit I'm afraid.
  7. FOR SALE: Seat Leon Space Saver

Will get this info for you this evening, it's currently sat in my garage.
  8. FOR SALE: Seat Leon Space Saver

I have a Seat Leon (2016 FR ST) Spacesaver wheel for sale, ideally for collection around South Manchester or can probably drop off locally to there. Only want £30 to get it off my hands.
  9. Carista App. Anyone Using It ?

I've used Carista, but still tempted to get OBD11 as there's a lot more I want to do that Carista cannot.
  10. SEAT DriveApp & Android Auto

Right, I've got it appearing on my AA, but it's stuck on downloading updates when appearing on the AA screen.
  11. Gas boot struts on an ST?

These say they're suitable? https://m.autodoc.co.uk/stabilus/7695765?grmk=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwk4vMBRAgEiwA4ftLs4hlmOVRotQv4OEP8cQ0zbsALrQKUD6Lda3TYBEYyRZyQwJmhMT6lBoCIA4QAvD_BwE
  12. Dashcam in the facelift?

I want a good but cheap one, ideally without a screen. Any suggestions?
  13. OBDeleven modifications

Is there an app to change the FIS to carbon fibre? I can't find it.
  14. Screwfix Wiperblades

Let me know how the rear one is if you buy one. Never bought anything like wiper blades from Screwfix, but I find that generally the quality of their own brand stuff is really good.
  15. Installing Rear Indicator LEDs

I bought these over a month ago, but only just got around to fitting them Saturday! Only driven 20 or so miles with them, but; They work, no error lights, no faster flashing, look great. So far they've not made any change to the DAB signal, although not sure if it's extra strong around...
  16. OBDeleven modifications

https://www.hs-cnc.de/elektronik/ €99.90 to fit it yourself, and must have soldering skills. I think I'm out!
  17. OBDeleven modifications

If everything I want is pre-coded (I'm not sure it is) then do I need pro. Some people seem to be getting along fine with credits, or if you have pro do you still need credits?
  18. OBDeleven modifications

Can anybody actually confirm if you need the Pro version - or if non-pro works if you can put up with getting credits? It doesn't end up being clear from what people are saying.
  19. Tech Pack auto dimming rear view mirror - disable?

I don't have either button! Thinking that the Cupra might have the TCS button where the normal Leon's don't though?
  20. Tech Pack auto dimming rear view mirror - disable?

Incidentally I've got a 2016 ST FR and it said in the manual about a button, was always a bit confused when I couldn't find a button. Looks like I've got the newer mirror, I do like not having the green light compared to my 2012 Leon to be honest. Any way of telling if I've got the auto dimming...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.