Search results

1. Seat servicing

Aren't you allowed up to 750 miles over the 10k for warranty purposes?
  2. Tyre advice..

And currently £65 fully fitted 17/225/45 Y XL at Malvern/County Tyres online ordering - bargain.
  3. Carista app - Android

See my post #42 for all you need for iPad use. The dongle will only show one light initially if it is the same one as I purchased. Try an extension cable first as the wifi dongle only puts out a weak signal and can get swamped by Bluetooth signal if your car is transmitting one - they are in...
  4. Carista app - Android

I purchased the pro version of the app (£14.99) for iOS 8 which works via wi-fi ELM adapter. I am using this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DYOVXZ0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00 which initially I thought was faulty as it was working intermittently but I now...
  5. ECU Fault Codes

Yes - 2007 MK2 Leon FR TDI I had posted the reply via Tapatalk unaware it was in the MK1 forum. Apologies
  6. ECU Fault Codes

If you have an Android phone or tablet or an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad on iOS8 then Carista is a fantastic tool http://www.caristaapp.com/ £14.99 for the pro version for iOS and I am using it with this...
  7. MW Radio Problems

View item: GENUINE REPLACEMENT CAR ROOF AERIAL ANTENNA MAST SEAT TOLEDO IBIZA ALTEA RAKU Search ebay to see if suitable
  8. MW Radio Problems

My money is on fault with antenna amp. Known issue.
  9. MW Radio Problems

The base unit of the antenna on the roof of the car has an amp built in specifically for MW reception. This is a common failure - sometimes due to water ingress. It can be replaced fairly easily - the VAG part IIRC much more expensive than OEM parts on EBay etc. It will involve pulling down the...
  10. abs code 00287

Sorry - didn't quite explain totally. 1st failure was due to hub. 2nd quick failure could have been caused by sticking pads. It is only at this latest failure that I discovered I now have seized calliper.
  11. abs code 00287

I had similar after fitting new hub and sensor but sensor (Bosch) failed after 4 months. Sensor replaced. Lasted 9 months. Now realise brake calliper was seized. I am thinking excessive heat could be damaging the sensor.
  12. Paint bubbles/blisters

It is only 3 years.
  13. Paint bubbles/blisters

No it isn't. Anti-perforation warranty is 12 years. Paint is only 3. http://www.seat.co.uk/content/uk/brand/en/services-and-accessories/Warranty-and-roadside-assistance/warranty/paint-and-bodywork-warranty.html
  14. GUIDE: Mk2 Leon Brakes - Info, Upgrades, and Maintanance.

Please do not go down that road - Eurocarparts registration check is totally useless when it comes to brakes.
  15. 205/45/17 instead of 215/40/17 on FR?

Rainsports 3 are XL anyway are they not? Edit. Actually they come in both 91 and 94(XL) ratings. Time to check mine! http://www.uniroyal-tyres.com/www/uniroyal_tyres_gb_en/themes/summer-tyres/fd_rainsport-3/rainsport-3.html
  16. Found Any Rust On Your Mk2?

At the time they thought it was rusting from the rear of the wing outwards where the bumper bolts onto the wing. Instead the rusting is all external due to the paint flaking through bumper movement. So hopefully it wouldn't now even require bumper removal and would only involve prep and...
  17. Fitted rubber mats for Leon Mk3

Turn them upside down ;-)
  18. Found Any Rust On Your Mk2?

Yes. And it isn't covered by anti-perforation warranty. Seemingly caused by movement in bumper against wheel arch making the paint crack and allowing water ingress behind. Dealers said they had another 5 2007 Leons all in with exactly the same issue as mine that week. Local body shop quoted...
  19. Ibiza 1.6 TDI and Ibizia FR TDI 2010 models

Thanks - that is very helpful.
  20. Ibiza 1.6 TDI and Ibizia FR TDI 2010 models

The prices we had been looking at were for the 1.4 but the 1.2 looks like a more sensible option. Am I correct in saying that the 1.4 FR TSI is only available WITH the DSG?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise