Search results

1. Big Problem with Steering Wheel Control Module

With new Control Module 1K0-953-549-AH Type 2 SW 0070 Midline Yes - - again problem . No Cruise control and Steering angle sensor not adaptation . Why ?
  2. Big Problem with Steering Wheel Control Module

Yes i tried different coding . When i coding 0002042 horn not work when i turn ignition in position On and everything ok but also not work when engine is started . When i Coding 0000022 (rear wiper install and cruise control) my horn work in ignition position On and stopped work when engine...
  3. Big Problem with Steering Wheel Control Module

No , my slip ring is 1K0-959-653-C Type2 . My new SWCM must work with slip ring Type2 . This is my old SWCM. 1K0-953-549-AE Type 2 SW 0070 Lowline Yes - - this is my new SWCM 1K0-953-549-AQ Type 2 SW 0070 Highline Yes 1.3 - They are identical and must be interchangeable ? I...
  4. Big Problem with Steering Wheel Control Module

No i don't have buttons on the wiper stalk but i don't wanna have board computer or multifunction steering wheel - i just wanna Cruise Control and i have Cruise control but with the new SWCM my Horn work non-stop when i turn ignition on position ON and when engine is started my horn not work and...
  5. Big Problem with Steering Wheel Control Module

Hm ... Of wiring jack of SWCM i have 9 wires . from pin 1-10 missing and pin 14 missing , i have 11,12,13,15,16,17,18,19,20 pin's . Where must i put this wire on who pin of SWCM to who pin of CECM ? I forgot to say that my Cruise Control works with the new module.
  6. Big Problem with Steering Wheel Control Module

How ? Can you help me ? I must run diagnostic wire from ? to ?
  7. Big Problem with Steering Wheel Control Module

If i change this Highline control module with Midline - everything will ok ? I don't wanna have board computer or multifunction steering wheel . I just wanna have Cruise Control .
  8. Big Problem with Steering Wheel Control Module

Hi , i have big problem with my new SWCM . I change my original control module 1K0-953-549-AE Type 2 SW 0070 Lowline Yes - - with new control module 1K0-953-549-AQ Type 2 SW 0070 Highline Yes 1.3 - but this module not work correctly . When i Coding from old coding...
  9. Door card panel paint question ?

Ok thanks ! :( Highline have LIN version - Lowline and Midline no LIN version ... Is that a problem to change my Lowline with Highline ?
  10. Door card panel paint question ?

From the link that I pointed out I do not understand :(
  11. Door card panel paint question ?

Аnyone know ? :(
  12. Door card panel paint question ?

I have another question ! My stering wheel control moduleis 1K0-953-549-AE Lowline - Can I retrofit with cruise control ? http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Steering_Wheel_Control_Module_Versions
  13. Door card panel paint question ?

Yes. Interior gray panels I want to paint black! Sorry for my english!
  14. Door card panel paint question ?

Hello! How can I paint bark at the door? Now it's gray, I want to become like Persia black? How will it look like the original, but it is nice and solidly done? Plasty dip or spray / paint?
  15. The Ultimate guide to fitting component speakers / removing door cards.

How to remove in ETKA drawing number 7 ?
  16. Alarm Horn Location !

Here my alarm horn .... ?
  17. Alarm Horn Location !

This is Right car side ! Here it should be?
  18. Alarm Horn Location !

Where is alarm horn
  19. Alarm Horn Location !

Thanks !
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members