Search results

1. Gregsupercopa12

South Wales Rolling Road Day

Greg leon supercopa tdi 170bhp/258 lb-ft
  2. Gregsupercopa12

GUIDE: The Mk2 Leon VAG-COM Guide

Oh **** yea lol sorry umm mines activated thro mfd comp then with fob when press open didn't know it had a light sensor mine works all time day and night
  3. Gregsupercopa12

GUIDE: The Mk2 Leon VAG-COM Guide

Thought you had to flash main beems to activate it ?
  4. Gregsupercopa12

Best place to buy Ferodo DS2500 Pads

I can't seem to find ferodo ds2500 pads for front on a 2012 leon supercopa cr170 and when I've looked the only options I get is for Leon's up to 1.9D and not 2.0TD or am I missing something any links or suggestions please thanks
  5. Gregsupercopa12

Anyone in South Wales have vag

Yea big bucks for that ill be happy with just stage 1 mayb 2 if I can be bothered there's not much I cnt beat or keep up with just after 130 it's when the diesel lets you dwn getting there tho is quick No I haven't I should do one really I'm in Cwmcarn but always about if you see me pull me over
  6. Gregsupercopa12

£500 for bumper and the two exhausts to be honest I couldn't tell you but sounds about right is it full system or the just the back box plus def go back to front Was looking at streetwise in Bristol but my ecu needs to physically removed so can't hide that plus new software with dealers can...
  7. Gregsupercopa12

Yea it does spesh if you get it all like I said I've seen them with just the front and skirts and normal back bumper looks **** lol looking for remap at moment but cause mines new and needs ecu taken out it voids warranty so looking for a reputable tuner bloody nightmare everyone has diff...
  8. Gregsupercopa12

Yea always about risca newbridge blkwood got an original leon supercopa the other two I seen are just fr with just the front bumper what you driving
  9. Gregsupercopa12

Replacing Front Fog Bulb on BTCC

Got a supercopa I went up under the bumper with the use of a car lift mate owns a garage otherwise jack it up and go up behind the light he said
  10. Gregsupercopa12

another remap/clutch thread

212 bhp and 330lbft be move with dpf out most prob that was quoted from p-torque Streetwise in Bristol was revo at £399 only 208bhp and same torque looks like I'll go p-torque then :)
  11. Gregsupercopa12

Awsome was that a custom remap how much was it can't get price on there site maybe I'll give them a ring see if they can do 2012 cr 170
  12. Gregsupercopa12

Yea defo mate no probs
  13. Gregsupercopa12

Yea I heard you can go in a few ways bugger it I'll let my mate do it yea I go up every couple weeks to watch Leeds wish I could do more but travelling kills me lol
  14. Gregsupercopa12

No probs always good to hear off others only way we learn lol Ahh right might take it dwn mates garage then and get him to do it lol also glad to hear about your remap puts me more at ease having mine done I will upgrade the clutch eventually then go stage 2 noticed your from wakey maybe meet up...
  15. Gregsupercopa12

Ps you need to cut the dpf out if you want more bhp the delete just speeds up the regen or something like that you get an extra 8/10 bhp
  16. Gregsupercopa12

Awsome changing the fogs on mine Tomoz depending on weather do you knw if you go thro the grills on the side ? Or underneath i dnt fnc taking bumper off lol
  17. Gregsupercopa12

Ah right they don't do revo tho do they I only chose streetwise cause they revo and that's the closest I get print out aswell be good to see diff in maps
  18. Gregsupercopa12

Same as Dan I'm getting mine done 2012 supercopa 16k at mo would there be issues with my clutch I've read the standard clutch is good for what the remap claims by the way I drive my car like I've stole most times so it does get an hammering cheers Ps dan why p-torque I chose streetwise in...
  19. Gregsupercopa12

Fog light grills and bulbs

Got a 12 supercopa defo hb4 bulbs
  20. Gregsupercopa12

Ok I'll give you a shout on fri sort something for sat or sun if that's ok cheers
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.