Search results

1. LCR 2004 K04-064 hybrid

Yup completely stock 064 from Dan a bbt , car has been on 2 sets of rollers and made close on identical figures each time , car was mapped by Niki down at r-tech in Hinckley . Just getting car ready to start running wmi
  2. LCR 2004 K04-064 hybrid

Hi mok I look forward to seeing your results with the 064 hybrid . I have been running a stock 064 conversion in my Leon for just over year now and I love it . Power output currently sits at 360bhp and 366lbft .
  3. My mk1 Lcr daily to track toy , 1.8t forged with tfsi turbo conversion *photos added*

Link for photos now added at the bottom of first post
  4. My mk1 Lcr daily to track toy , 1.8t forged with tfsi turbo conversion *photos added*

I'm having trouble loading photos from my iPad ,I will try and sort it tomorrow
  5. My mk1 Lcr daily to track toy , 1.8t forged with tfsi turbo conversion *photos added*

Hi all my names Aaron , I have been on here a while and thought it was about time I started a build thread . I have owned my mk1 Lcr for about a year and a half ,when I bought the car it already had a stage one AMD map and miltek cat back exhaust system, since then the car has been through...
  6. Mattys 2004 Onvi Yellow LCR...

Looks mint Matty , will be good to see it on Sunday .
  7. Another Newbie from Herts (Leon owner)

I am doing the rebuild at my work , I am a mechanic in kings Langley it's easier to do it there as all my tools and everything I need are there . Pop down and have a look when I'm doing it mate . Add me on Facebook you can see all the photos of the parts and follow the build . I should really...
  8. Just done my n249 bypass

It's back to normal now mate after I replaced a few hoses. I think it was a slight boost leak .
  9. Another Newbie from Herts (Leon owner)

Lol yeh that was my Toyota hilux , jacked up suspension with 33 inch mud tyres Now I drive a grey seat leon cupra r with dark grey wheels ,I am stripping the engine next weekend to fit forged rods and lots of other bits :) then off for a custom stage 2 map
  10. Another Newbie from Herts (Leon owner)

Dom I drive past your brothers cars everyday on the way to work , I have met you before it was a few years ago when you used to have that slammed Beemer , my names Aaron I had a black golf vr6 slammed on the floor before that I had a old school blue Astra
  11. Another Newbie from Herts (Leon owner)

Ok I have grey Lcr with dark grey wheels .
  12. Another Newbie from Herts (Leon owner)

Nice what colour is you Leon I will keep an eye open for it
  13. Another Newbie from Herts (Leon owner)

I am also in Hemel , I live in Grovehill where are you ?there are not any local pub meets arranged but there is a few Hertfordshire members on her now so it would be good to arrange a meet
  14. Another Newbie from Herts (Leon owner)

Welcome mate where abouts in herts are you ?
  15. New member, new to VAG! Herts

I have a grey Lcr with dark grey wheels , I drive through Bennett's end every day as I work in kings Langley .
  16. New member, new to VAG! Herts

Nice ! I will keep an eye open for your car , where abouts in Hemel are you ? I am in Grovehill
  17. New member, new to VAG! Herts

Welcome mate , where abouts in Hertfordshire are you ?
  18. Been robbed.

Good to hear you got most of your stuff back , I hope you gave the guy a serious slap for it
  19. Been robbed.

That's just so disgusting , some people just have no respect for other peoples property . I hope they catch the scum and you get your stuff back
  20. Forged rod fitting

The head has to come off to replace rods
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.