1. Sc22

Rota grid drift

Forgot it says that on the box...
  2. Sc22

Rota grid drift

That's what mine was only need 5mm spacer for front
  3. Sc22

what have you done to your car today ?

Yes got idrive etc only 320d but it's had updated front mount etc and map running 207bhp 300lbt so it's not Sluggish :) just a totally different car I love it!
  4. Sc22

what have you done to your car today ?

Sold my hybrid today and bought this
  5. Sc22

lcr mk1 bad mpg

I thought I was bad getting 60-65 miles to £20 I feel for you haha and I have a dodgy lambda And it does get thrashed now and again :)
  6. Sc22

Wheel colour

Place in leeds a mate of mine 160 for the set 1 day turnaround and the quality is second to none! He did mine gold should be some where on here ( that's for spraying).. Of Bradford area cast coatings £1 an inch but works out around just over £100 with vat highly recommend them too!
  7. Sc22

XXR527 Wheel help on Cupra R

Mine was 8.75 et30 had 1m spacers on the back 10mm on front
  8. Sc22

Folding mirrors

Honestly diconnect the battery for 15 minuites and connect back up iI can 90% garuantee it will work again
  9. Sc22

new wheel thoughts?

Looks nice! Be better with the concave :D
  10. Sc22

new wheel thoughts?

Links not working
  11. Sc22

Folding mirrors

Like I say disconnect the battery for 20 mins or so and connect back up and try them I thought was a stupid idea but it worked!
  12. Sc22

Fuse layout

Eml light fuse is there one so I don't have to look at it all the time! Only decat
  13. Sc22

help needed on tip

Get a badger 5 tip
  14. Sc22

new wheel thoughts?

My xxr was 18x8.75 et35 I had 10mm spacer all around it sat flush!
  15. Sc22

new wheel thoughts?

Exactly if not nothing a spacer won't resolve
  16. Sc22

new wheel thoughts?

Personally I would try get a et of 35 seem to fit well on all the wheels in fit with that offset
  17. Sc22

new wheel thoughts?

Lower the et more they stick out higher the et more they stick in the arch :)
  18. Sc22

my platinum grey cupra r

I came from subaru too.. Personally I would of kept your wide track Sti! Very nice
  19. Sc22

Folding mirrors

Mine folded in the other day but wouldn't fold back out.. Disconnect battery for 20 mins or so and working fine :).. Few people have done this I know it's slightly different fault to yours but way work
  20. Sc22

new wheel thoughts?

As long as your tread is in the arches it is legal.. I have stretch so it's only the sidewalls what stick out never had a problem when been pulled
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.