Search results

1. Gearstick gaiter change

No it clamps the gear knob plastic onto the metal shaft. This has to be secured tightly otherwise you will pull the knob of and it feels loose in your hand.
  2. Gearstick gaiter change

It's quite easy, you can pull the frame out of the dashboard if I remember correctly it doesn't have any pics you have to pull or anything. After that you pull the gaiter over the knob after which you can detach a steel ring which you have to replace with for example a hose clamp. After the...
  3. Boot Locking Issue

I’ve a similar problem where it doesn’t unlock with the boot unlock button on the key and if the boot is opened it will still automatically lock the car after thirty second. Tried to fiddle a bit with the lock, and I believe it is the locking mechanism as well. I keep this thread bookmarked...
  4. Ibiza SC HID canbus conversion kit

It has passed the APK, the Dutch equivalent of the MOT so I guess that doesn't help :shrug:
  5. Ibiza SC HID canbus conversion kit

They still work, haven't had problems with them. White, got h7r 4300k. I'm glad with them, a lot better than stock halogeen
  6. Ibiza SC HID canbus conversion kit

I've made two bracket of 30mm wide, 3mm thick aluminium on which i bolted the ballast and the warning canceller. These could be bolted with a small M8 bolt to the fender. This does not require any glue, sticky pads whatsoever so it can be taken out by removing just 1 M8 bolt. It isnt the most...
  7. New Wheels

Looks great!
  8. Ibiza SC HID canbus conversion kit

4300K h7r with some rain on the car :S
  9. Ibiza SC HID canbus conversion kit

I've these installed: http://www.ebay.nl/itm/271196482652?var=570154848351&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 I'll make some pictures tomorrow.
  10. Fog Light Access

I changed them the same way this evening, just 2 torx T-25 screws need to be removed.
  11. HID Advice!

I got these, 4300k h7r. Perfect, and what a difference with stock h tp://ww w.ebay.n l/itm/271196482652?var=570154848351&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
  12. Ibiza Mk4 Part Numbers List

Probably a bit late, but better late then never: 5p0 943 021
  13. Ibiza Mk4 Part Numbers List

Left: 6L0 857 537 1BC Right: 6L0 857 538 1BC
  14. strange smoke problem cupra

Did you check the crankcase ventilation?
  15. side light replacement

pull them out by the cable. thats stated in the manual aswell.
  16. Gear gaiter

The chrome bits speak for them selfs if you see the mounting holes of these, you have to push them to a certain side if i remember correctly. The gaitor it self, i dont know but i like to know it aswell
  17. Steel Wheels

[[[[dropb[[[ox.com/s[[[/1rwhta[[[[8rtks6da[[[[x/2013-[[[[01-20%201[[[5.30.49[[[ .jpg cut out the [[[[ things
  18. Tyre advice for FR tdi ?

I've had 2 falken ze914 Eco fitted in march, and im surprised with the grip! excellent tires!
  19. Ibiza 1.9 tdi temperature problem

test the heater at full, and see if the engine temp is going down. Also, regularly look at your oil cap if there is more condense then normal. I've had the same problem with my 2.0 8v sport last year, it didn't exceed the 70 degree's and resulted in lots of condense in my engine...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.