Search results

1. Cambelt and Water Pump

Np mate
  2. Cambelt and Water Pump

Ac123 Did you buy a LCR yet just that mines going up for sale 2003 red immaculate 56,000 miles just had pump and belt done on the 24/02/14
  3. Overheating problem please help

Yes mate
  4. Overheating problem please help

Just this morning my 2003 LCR started to overheat the temp gauge when right up so I immediately changed the thermostat and the temp sender but both never worked. The heaters blow hot then cold the fans on the rad are working. I'm thinking water pump the bottom hose to the rad is cold the top...
  5. HKS turbo timer Vs central locking

my pal has one fitted to his lcr with the same issues hes has to wait till the timer has counted down before the car will lock
  6. Fitting Front Passenger Indicator Bulb

me too mate many a swear work and cut hand doing mine
  7. LCR 1m 225 exhaust system, which is best?

got a turbo back blueflame on mine the quality is superb and sounds awesome
  8. Lcr alloy wheel centre caps

stealers are £10 EACH
  9. Seat Leon Alloys

what about xxr 527
  10. MK1 Leon Cupra needed for TV feature

me either just time wasters me think,if they have found someone they could have at least emailed the people back they were in contact with
  11. MK1 Leon Cupra needed for TV feature

Had an email back today thanking me for my interest and asking where about in the country I live
  12. MK1 Leon Cupra needed for TV feature

email sent
  13. What do you all do for a job

yes sorry for the late reply kev firstly i worked as a shunter in the maint sheds and kept applying eventually i was accepted 3 years later
  14. 5psi boost switch engine off back on normal

I had the same problem I did a 249 bypass and it cured mine
  15. what have you done to your car today ?

New front splitter fitted today,speed bumps destroyed my last one
  16. pipewerx 3" downpipe decat

jesus guys come on is this scare tactics i bet everyone on here has declared every mod to the insurance companies(NOT) toozy was only asking advice about his decat
  17. seat leon mk1 front grill and badge removal

Yes mate just pop out the centre grill
  18. seat leon mk1 front grill and badge removal

It's has 4 small plastic tabs on the inner which the ends are melted over I used a small craft knife to cut off the melted ends then gently prised out the "s"
  19. Split-r valve

I had lost mine I rang forge and they posted one out free of charge I was more than impressed
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members