Search results

1. Scotty_

1.2 tsi remap

Has anyone else got this done recently, specifically by revo? My bro knows the revo guy and can get a decent price. Anywhere else is like 400 + vat :/
  2. Scotty_

Catback on 1.2 tsi?

That's good mate! Decent price man especially for it being fitted !
  3. Scotty_

Catback on 1.2 tsi?

How much did you get it for? I'm probably jus going to get mines custom made when I have the money !
  4. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

I like the wheels on my car, really I want them black though. Would look so smart with the roof an that
  5. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

I was surprised with how cheap mines was mate. Hopefully you get your materials are cheaper though. If he is including the lights in that then that's not too bad tbh mate. Show me it when you've changed it over. 85£ is a bump haha !
  6. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

It's gloss black mate !
  7. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

Thanks mate ! I'm still looking for advice on an exhaust system on it if anyone knows anything !?
  8. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

Aye mate, mines is tucked right in there. They aren't big channels just wee thin ones
  9. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

Went on and had a wee look. Looks good mate ! Getting the roof and that wrapped makes the windows look even darker man ! The guy through here that done mine was good. I got all mines done for 210. But that's in paisley in Glasgow so probs not best for you haha ! Chuffed you showed him my car tho lol
  10. Scotty_

Yo, from bedfordshire, white mk3 1.4

Wouldn't like to drive over some of the speed bumps round my bit lol. It would rip the arse of the car off lol
  11. Scotty_

Idle rattle ?

Thanks bud. It drives me nuts sitting at lights n that or when letting it cool before I turn off the ignition haha
  12. Scotty_

New Member White FR

Some torque in it haha !
  13. Scotty_

Idle rattle ?

Just foam that full corner ? Cheers bud
  14. Scotty_

Idle rattle ?

Basically when I'm idling there's a rattle from what sounds like right in front of me. It's coming from under the bonnet I think because you can hear it louder outside of the car but can't seem to find anything. It's kinda like a clicky rattle if that makes sense? Soon as I press the accelerator...
  15. Scotty_

New Member White FR

Lovely car mate ! What does the 2l fr put out?
  16. Scotty_

Yo, from bedfordshire, white mk3 1.4

Talk about slammed hAha ! Looks good but.
  17. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

What you got mate?
  18. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

Thanks mate! aye man I'd defo recommend it. The back number plate recess sets it right off !! Loving it ! How dark will your tints be? Mines is just standard privacy glass from seat when the car was made. I was thinking about getting my front lights tinted and putting a h7r xenon kit in. Reduce...
  19. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

How did you even do this btw haha ?
  20. Scotty_

just bought an ibiza..

Thanks man ! I am mate. I love the back of it. Looks mean as **** lol