Search results

1. toosmiles

My Cupra K1 replacement-Golf R mk6-Aston Martin BBK

Had a fair new little bits and bobs parts wise collecting for the next round of mods to be done Firstly a big thank you to Alex for his time and effort getting all this work done in 1 go :) after a long day at Aks Tuning in bedford on friday the work was finished about 10 pm lol we had a plan...
  2. toosmiles

New member from North Wales

welcome to the forum m8 i live just outside rhyl in dyserth,anything you need advice etc let me know(i drive a silver golf R now)
  3. toosmiles

stage 2 + cupra

r-tech custom map to get the very best out of your mods ;) but a Revo or Apr maps are very good as said,ive ran an Apr stage 2+ map in my K1 and was savage,a really torquey map as now my revo map is quite linear power wise
  4. toosmiles

bored over the weekend so wrapped the revo pipe in heat tape and exhaust wrap then cleaned and re-oiled the filter bum dyno,the car felt a bit more responsive so worth the £20 outlay fitting of the new hubs this week
  5. toosmiles

Brake pics also picked up an Aks methanol plate cheap to fit while the intake manifold is off to save on labour costs
  6. toosmiles

well guys, next plan was going down the route of some alloy hubs next to save a bit more weight ;) sorted some second hand but off a newish car so ill give them a clean and hammerite them while the weathers crap,ill order brand new bearings and ball joints to complement them,itll be nice to...
  7. toosmiles

well the front BBK is finally on,ill update with pics tomorrow sometime but thought ill just compare weights etc Aston calipers 3.5kg Oem calipers 7.5kg saving 3.9kg AP 362mm discs 9.2kg Oem 330mm discs 11.8kg saving 2.6kg pads were the same,so a total of 6.5kg per side,not bad
  8. toosmiles

My K1 at last-New Alloys on

sorry guys,posted on wrong ride
  9. toosmiles

well the front BBK is finally on,ill update with pics tomorrow sometime but thought ill just compare weights etc Aston calipers 3.5kg Oem calipers 7.5kg saving 3.9kg AP 362mm discs 9.2kg Oem 330mm discs 11.8kg saving 2.6kg pads were the same,so a total of 6.5kg per side,not bad
  10. toosmiles

Expected BHP Stage2+

very good advice by dan ive been Apr/Revo and custom tunes in the past and most stage 2+ are 350-370 bhp on the best flowing mods you can buy standard clutch is scary even on stage 2 must be low torque based,stage 2+ full fat will kill it lol
  11. toosmiles

What did you and your MK2 do today?

will be if theres pics lol had so many updates to catch up on fair play to you all:D little things still make a big difference when modding,its not all expensive;)
  12. toosmiles

cheers pal, welcome to the forum
  13. toosmiles

cheers guys,was an awesome car
  14. toosmiles

probably will dan ;) the cars getting pretty much upto the K1's spec now,a few more choice bits and ill be looking for some more power:D
  15. toosmiles

cheers,im not 100% sure what to do colour wise if i send them off to be painted ill have to get the colour made up to paint the rears my self and hope i do a good job lol i had black calipers on the K1 and they sttod out quite well tbf
  16. toosmiles

Brake kits arrived [B)] Aston martin 4 pot calipers with vibratechnic mounts,362mm Ap 2 piece discs,Pagid RS4-2 pads,Hel braided lines cant wait to get them fitted,there suprisingly light also which is a big benefit :) calipers with lines-3.5 kg per side discs-9.2 kg per side...
  17. toosmiles

Well guys, only a few bits n bobs done on the car,im not really 'feeling' the car atm??? since upgrading the mounts(which is probably why lol) the car doesnt seem to be as quick if you know what i mean??maybe its the cars not lurching forward when booting now cos its all stiffened maybe,also...
  18. toosmiles

head light switch wiring

im in the same predicament m8 wiring mine upto the headlight switch :( presuming you can multi meter the cables to find the switched live? had this for my boost gauge if any use For Constant On Gauge Backlighting: Switched 12V: Red and Green gauge wires to the Black/Purple headlight switch wire...
  19. toosmiles

What did you and your MK2 do today?

:-o[B)] anymore close up pics m8?
  20. toosmiles

Quite a big update this time guys... finally got round to having the suspension mods etc fitted at Aks Tuning :evilgrin: Bilstein Pss10,H&R arbs,Superpro Arms and Salk Back on its wheels Next was a service with some Millers Nanodrive and replaced the sump plug with an Ecs...