Search results

1. damo74

Clunking noise from rear

Hi folks, my Leon is 20 months old and has done 22k miles. I've now got a mysterious clunking noise coming from the rear of the car and I only hear it when travelling at low speed up to circa 40mph The car is due to go back to the leasing company late August - Do you think it's ok to keep on...
  2. damo74

1.4 TSI ACT - Service Notification?

Ok cool, but I have an inspection and an oil change due 3000 miles apart according to the car. I take it I only get the inspection done? It'll be it's first time back to the garage since new. 18 months and circa 18k miles will be on the clock Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. damo74

Excuse the ignorance, is that the 2 year service? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. damo74

I've had mine since September 2015 and I'm currently on 16k miles (not needed a service yet). The computer on my car says inspection in 3000 miles or 150 days and oil change service on 1800 miles or 150 days I take it that I've got to go in to the dealer in 1800 miles for a service? I'm...
  5. damo74

Loud clonking noise from front wheel

Took it into the dealer and they re-greased the area and it seems to have fix it Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. damo74

Loud clonking noise from front wheel

Does anyone else have this problem or know what the problem might be? Sometimes when I drive into my works carpark, I get a loud clonking noise from the right front wheel. The car park entrance is a 90 degree right turn from the main road and I go over a raised kerb that is about 3 inches high...
  7. damo74

Wind Deflectors 5DR

On my SC I couldn't fit them ad the top of the windscreen, so I used the channel next to the pillar instead and they work fine
  8. damo74

Dashboard illumination

Hi, My dials on the dash only light up when the headlights are on and not when the sidelights are on - is this normal? Leon FR with Tech Pack - no convenience pack
  9. damo74

Vinyl Mods

Here's mine - cost me £40 and that included removing the Leon badge on the bootlid
  10. damo74

DAB Station Logos

I've got a MY16 Leon and for some reason, the "Absolute 90's" radio station logo won't show up. Does anyone know here I can get hold of one that will match the design of the other ones that I have? I don't want to upload one via an SD card that looks out of place compared to the rest of my...
  11. damo74

Fitted seat cover / VAG.com question

I'd be interested in this as well
  12. damo74

How much would you pay for...

Just paid £40 to have my front bumper & grille wrapped and rear badge removed :)
  13. damo74

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

What problems are you having with Android Auto? Mine is faultless
  14. damo74

Coming home lights

That's what I suspected. So without auto lights, there is no way they'll come on automatically when I unlock the car in the dark?
  15. damo74

Coming home lights

Can anyone tell me how these work? The only way I can get them to stay on is to flash my headings when I stop the car. I would have thought they'd automatically stay on when I pull the key out of the ignition. I can't get the lights to come on when I unlock the car either. I don't have a...
  16. damo74

Front Splitter

Getting mine wrapped tomorrow, can't wait Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
  17. damo74

Follow me home lights

Just picked up my new FR today, how do I enable Follow me Home lights? I don't have auto lights fitted, can anyone help? Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
  18. damo74

Share your experience of Android-Auto, Apple Carplay, Mirrorlink

Question to Android Auto users: How to you enable 'Okay Google' without touching the screen? Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
  19. damo74

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today was great as I finally picked my SC FR up ☺☺☺☺ Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
  20. damo74

Share your experience of Android-Auto, Apple Carplay, Mirrorlink

Z5 announced today ☺ I've had just about all of them and the OnePlus is the best I've used. Can't you somehow sideload it?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.