Search results

1. DMJ

Exhaust Smoke

:cop: UPDATE :cop: Weeeeeell . . . . I took it to the garage and it turns out, it had a stage 1 remap on it but when the remap was done, it was done for purely power/bhp gains only. The power had been smashed right up to maximum but the engine was requesting 20% more fuel than the car could...
  2. DMJ

Exhaust Smoke

I took it to the mechanics at work. They think it has a **** remap on it or the Turbo is on its way out. I have it booked in for Saturday to get the map checked out and to be corrected if it's ****. Failing the remap outcome, it might end up costing alot of money to fix :censored:
  3. DMJ

Exhaust Smoke

ok thanks. I do have a whistling sound constantly but put that down to being the Turbo.
  4. DMJ

Exhaust Smoke

Morning Guys and Girls, When I start my car and hoof it, for the first 10-20 minutes loats of black smoke comes out in higher revs. After 20 minutes or so, even in higher revs, this stops happening. Am I right in saying Redex (or whatever its called) or a Terraclean will clean all the sh*t out...
  5. DMJ

Returning member

This is where I was trying to upload photos to but don't get the option to upload a file.
  6. DMJ

Uploading/Posting Photos

In the new member thread I created, I don't get an option to upload files.
  7. DMJ

Uploading/Posting Photos

Hola! I wasn't sure where to post this and couldn't find it on the forum already when I searched. . . . How do I upload photos of my ride to my own profile? Also, I wanted to add photos into my thread in the New Members section but it doesn't look like I can, anybody know why or how? Cheers
  8. DMJ

side light not working

My mistake, they are both black small wires, I thought one was blue and one was brown . . . but both in secure. I need to use one of them meter things
  9. DMJ

Sidelights

I have the manual at home mate. Was reading it last night but by looking at it, the fuses all seem to be in tact so not sure what has gone wrong.
  10. DMJ

side light not working

I now have the same issue. I swapped my yellow side lights for white ones, passenger side works but the drivers side wont. Rear lights on the same side work. No bulbs at all work in the drivers side. Thinking connector issue or fuse.
  11. DMJ

Sidelights

All bulbs work in the passenger side, just not drivers side. So not sure if its the fuse as both sides are individually fused or if its the actual socket with the brown and blue wiring coming from it.
  12. DMJ

Sidelights

Hola, My sidelights on my MK2 Leon FR were yellow so I bought some replacement white ones. With the ignition and engine turned off, I fitted one of the bulbs and turned the engine on and the lights, it worked and looked awesome. I think, but not sure, I might have left the engine running or...
  13. DMJ

Returning member

Pics to follow. Still haven't taken any ha ha. The FR550 interior is awesome lol. I have the mk2 cupra bucket seats, sports style gear stick and steering wheel. I have already started making a few subtle changes but going to have to save up for the rest. Unfortunately, I'm not that near to...
  14. DMJ

Returning member

Hi everyone I used to be here in 2013 and had my Candy White MK2 Cupra. Been gone a while and had a few cars since but missed my Leon soooo bad so I recently purchased . . . . . (Drum roll) a Silver Leon FR550. Absolutely love it :cloud9:. Still got the bucket seats and sports feel to it but...
  15. DMJ

Badgeless grill

Was spot on mate. Nice fit and easy to fit. Looks great too, I have photos in my Galleries.
  16. DMJ

Badgeless grill

I bought one but from ebay, mine was £20
  17. DMJ

Facebook pages/Groups

Spot on mate thanks. I will join the forum and add them on FB now.
  18. DMJ

Facebook pages/Groups

Morning, I am from near Teeside and Middlesbrough. I wondered if anyone on here is from the same area and is aware of any Facebook pages or groups that post about local meets? All themeets I find on this forum are south england and too far away for me to go to. Thanks
  19. DMJ

Rolling Road days?

; ) Dunno mate, Im from North Yorkshire and want to use a rolling road to see what my car will do. If you find any let me know.
  20. DMJ

meet up

: ) Now then mate, I am interested in SEAT meets like. Trying to find some up in yorkshire. If anything gets set in stone, let me know mate and I will come. Cheers bro
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.