Search results

1. DMJ

Exhaust Smoke

Morning Guys and Girls, When I start my car and hoof it, for the first 10-20 minutes loats of black smoke comes out in higher revs. After 20 minutes or so, even in higher revs, this stops happening. Am I right in saying Redex (or whatever its called) or a Terraclean will clean all the sh*t out...
  2. DMJ

Uploading/Posting Photos

Hola! I wasn't sure where to post this and couldn't find it on the forum already when I searched. . . . How do I upload photos of my ride to my own profile? Also, I wanted to add photos into my thread in the New Members section but it doesn't look like I can, anybody know why or how? Cheers
  3. DMJ

Sidelights

Hola, My sidelights on my MK2 Leon FR were yellow so I bought some replacement white ones. With the ignition and engine turned off, I fitted one of the bulbs and turned the engine on and the lights, it worked and looked awesome. I think, but not sure, I might have left the engine running or...
  4. DMJ

Returning member

Hi everyone I used to be here in 2013 and had my Candy White MK2 Cupra. Been gone a while and had a few cars since but missed my Leon soooo bad so I recently purchased . . . . . (Drum roll) a Silver Leon FR550. Absolutely love it :cloud9:. Still got the bucket seats and sports feel to it but...
  5. DMJ

Facebook pages/Groups

Morning, I am from near Teeside and Middlesbrough. I wondered if anyone on here is from the same area and is aware of any Facebook pages or groups that post about local meets? All themeets I find on this forum are south england and too far away for me to go to. Thanks
  6. DMJ

North East Meets

Hi All, I own a lightly modified White mk2 Leon Cupra and wondered if there are any SEAT meets or any meets around the North East. If not, would anyone be interested in trying to sort a meet out once a month or so? Thanks
  7. DMJ

57 Reg Leon Cupra Oil

I have to fill up my Oil as the Dip stick is dry, but for some reason the oil warning light hasnt come on yet. After doing research and calling the last place iot was serviced at, I am using Castrol Edge 5W30 Oil. As a total novice, my question is, how do I put the oil into the car...
  8. DMJ

North East Seat Owners

Is anybody from the North east, near middlesbrough or Redcar? Seen a few Leon drivers about and 4 Cupra drivers and wondered if they were on here. I drive a White Leon Cupra with Banksy on the back. Have you seen me driving around redcar or boro? If you see mee, give me a flash...
  9. DMJ

Window strips?

Afternoon, Does anybody know what the long thin black plastic things are called that fit on the top of your windows? Are they expensive? Are they easy to fit? How exactly are they fitted on? Thanks in advance
  10. DMJ

BTCC Spoiler

I just bought my MK2 Leon BTCC spoiler from Dave at Sere motors. My Leon Cupra is Candy white with black wingmirrors and soon I hope to spray my alloys black aswel. The question I have is, do I spray my spoiler white to match the car or wrap it black to to co-ordinate witrh the wheels...
  11. DMJ

Fixing Square number plate

I have just bought my square number plate but don't want to screw it into the bumper. What's the best way to stick it to the front bumper without screwing it in? I heard 3M tape was good by obviously need something that will stay strong in all weather conditions. Therefore need it to be...
  12. DMJ

De-badged honeycomb 2007 leon cupra grill

before starting this thread, i did search but no thread had the exact answer i was lookin for and as i was lookin for about an hour, thought it was faster to start a new thread with a direct question in. I have a MK2 2007 Leon Cupra and am a little confused about which de-badged grills will...
  13. DMJ

Hi Seat owners

Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanted to say alright. I own a white mk2 seat leon cupra and live in the Middlesbrough area. If you see me drivin around, give me a flash. Hope to hear from you soon. ;) DMJ
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.