Search results

1. Ckpearce91

who's removed their letters ?

It was a custom exhaust built at EMP Performance in St Albans
  2. Ckpearce91

Double boot floor

Guide is up. Thread 'Ateca Variable Boot Floor DIY Installation Guide ' https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/ateca-variable-boot-floor-diy-installation-guide.466029/
  3. Ckpearce91

Ateca Variable Boot Floor DIY Installation Guide + 4Drive see further down

SEAT Ateca Variable Boot Floor kit DIY installation guide applicable to Pre-Facelift (2016-2020) & Facelift (2020-present). This guide has been written to help people who have or are intending to purchase the variable boot floor kit that Seat Direct Parts have put together. Here’s the link...
  4. Ckpearce91

Double boot floor

Yes I’ve fitted it and you are in luck. I have just written a guide and will be uploading it to here ASAP. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Ckpearce91

Bye bye Leon :(

I picked mine up on one of snow days and drove it 25 miles in the snow and it was fine
  6. Ckpearce91

I too have adaptive suspension. I just feel like the arch gap needs to be closed a bit. I thought I’d get the back end out a bit last night but nope, the tyres just wouldn’t let me. Either that or I was doing something wrong [emoji23]
  7. Ckpearce91

Yeah, I’ll probably be getting the maxton spitter and side skirts. The underbody brace Lowered on Motch Eibach springs 12 & 15mm spacers And maybe more but not for a while yet as doing the house up has taken 1st place. How about you?
  8. Ckpearce91

I sold my Leon Fr 184 last November as I was so moving on to a BM. I’ve now had my m140 shadow edition since the 1st of March and love it! It is bloody rapid! And in the warm weather the tyres grip so well
  9. Ckpearce91

Can you reprogram a DTUK diesel -> petrol?

I would of thought that dtuk could re-program it, you’d just have to buy a new loom. The FSR (petrol) unit looks just like the diesel versions. Just different wiring looms. I may be wrong
  10. Ckpearce91

Well it's goodbye from me........

I’m fully aware of SEAT being German. I’m not moving because of the quality. I just fancied something different. I test drove the Golf R and it left me feeling very underwhelmed. I did fancy an S3 but they are over my budget so I test drove the m140i and was left wanting one. So that’s why I’m...
  11. Ckpearce91

BMW actually give great discounts. Especially if you go to Tony Lewis in Heathrow BMW. I could get a standard M140i Shadow edition for the same as I was paying for my Leon FR 184
  12. Ckpearce91

I have a work van that I use Monday - Friday and the Mrs has a Corsa that we could use on the weekends. Her Corsa is going back in April so we’ll then get the BM to share. For the last 9 months the Leon had barely been used so it was just costing money to have on the driveway.
  13. Ckpearce91

It’ll be a bmw M140i
  14. Ckpearce91

Yeah we were like the original mk3 Owners haha. Nothing for now as we don’t need another car till next April
  15. Ckpearce91

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Nope. Don’t need another car till next April as I’ve got a work van and the Mrs has a car for when we go out together
  16. Ckpearce91

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I sold my Leon today [emoji17]
  17. Ckpearce91

I am also leaving. I actually sold my car tonight and it’s been taken away [emoji22]
  18. Ckpearce91

Leon FR, 10k budget (Deposit left)

Just put them in the boot. The boots on these hatchbacks are quite a decent size
  19. Ckpearce91

Leon FR, 10k budget (Deposit left)

Real shame you need 5 doors
  20. Ckpearce91

Sticky clutch pedal

If it’s leaking on to the clutch then it would be the Master Cylinder as that’s above the clutch whereas the slave is located within the gearbox housing
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members