Search results

1. Ckpearce91

Ateca Variable Boot Floor DIY Installation Guide + 4Drive see further down

SEAT Ateca Variable Boot Floor kit DIY installation guide applicable to Pre-Facelift (2016-2020) & Facelift (2020-present). This guide has been written to help people who have or are intending to purchase the variable boot floor kit that Seat Direct Parts have put together. Here’s the link...
  2. Ckpearce91

Clutch Master Cylinder

Hi, I think my clutch master cylinder has nearly had it. Well I'm hoping it's the master and not the slave. Basically my clutch doesn't quite feel right. Sometimes the biting point is really low too. And then once I lift my foot up, the pedal doesn't follow my foot straight away so I feel it...
  3. Ckpearce91

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3's

I'm sure tyres have been covered over and over but can't seem to find any info on here about the above. I currently have the standard Conti Sport Contact 5's on my fr 184. I'm looking for a quieter tyre and have found the above as being only 67dB. Has anyone had these and can advise whether...
  4. Ckpearce91

Door seal letting in water

So the last month I've noticed that my drivers door lets in drops of water when it's been raining. Every time I open the door after it's been raining, water drops on my seat, then I get in and it drips for the next 10 minutes or so. Also on a windy day whilst driving the wind noise is coming...
  5. Ckpearce91

FR 184 Struggling to start

Hi everybody, So I noticed a while back that every now and then when I start the car when the engine is cold it ticks quite a few times before it turns over. I'm curious as to whether there's a problem as its happening every day now and even this afternoon it took a lot longer than normally. Do...
  6. Ckpearce91

Mirror making horrible noise

So today I noticed my driver side mirror is making a irritating noise when opening and closing (excuse the bird crap) https://vimeo.com/141272766 Anyone know what's causing this?
  7. Ckpearce91

Condensation in lights

Hi all, Noticed this morning that my nearside rear light is filled with condensation. Can this be sorted under warranty?
  8. Ckpearce91

Custom Cat Back for FR 184

Hi all, Been looking at maybe getting a custom cat back exhaust for my 184. Got a couple of quotes so far. My local place quoted me £450 which I thought was a bit much. MIJ Exhaust in Walsall (which is about 75 miles away) quoted me £285 which is a lot more reasonable. Does anyone have any...
  9. Ckpearce91

How do I remove this?

Right so I need to know how to remove this trim as I need to get to my hazard light switch as every time I press it, the switch gets stuck. So my hazards are going off for ages while I try to use my nail to lever it out again. And by the way, I use my hazards to say thank you.
  10. Ckpearce91

Parking sensors going off randomly

Hi, So I've noticed lately that sometimes when I'm in slow moving traffic, my parking sensors will sound and show up on the screen as something being really close. And on every occasion I've checked my mirrors to find that the car behind being at least 2 meters away. Same with the front...
  11. Ckpearce91

Mk1 splitter on Mk3

Hey guys, I've seen a few mk3's with the mk1 Cupra R splitter. So I went and bought one. Now before I fit it, I would just like to ask anyone out there that has done the same if you had to trim it at all? Or cut bits off? I'll be getting it sprayed gloss black before I I fit it also...
  12. Ckpearce91

Swapped my 1.6 tdi SE for FR 184

So hello people. Yesterday I traded in my 13 plate white 1.6 tdi SE SC for a Apollo Blue 2.0 tdi FR SC. Absolutely love it!! The power is immense. I still need to send my DTUK box back to get the software updated. The power is just there in every gear! No turbo lag like what I'm used to. Here's...
  13. Ckpearce91

2.0 150 or 184??

I'm thinking of trading in my Leon 1.6tdi SE soon for a FR 2 litre DSG. I'm stuck on whether to get a 150 or 184. I know obviously I would prefer the power of the 184 but how economical is the 184? and how economical is the 150? I've got a list in my head of what options I want. But I've...
  14. Ckpearce91

184 dsg?

Has anyone got a 184 DSG? Is there such a combination as I can't seem to configure it on the SEAT website. I want to upgrade my 1.6tdi soon to a 150 or 184 preferably with DSG as I drive all over the country daily I'm getting bored of changing gear. Also I had Jaguar XF over the weekend and it...
  15. Ckpearce91

Cupra tuned to 350ps?!

Just found this online: http://www.worldcarfans.com/114052675829/je-design-tunes-the-seat-leon-cupra-to-350-ps
  16. Ckpearce91

Sound focus - 'Driver'

Is there a way to set the sound focus to 'Driver' permanently? Because it changes back to 'All' once the car has been switched off and back on.
  17. Ckpearce91

Wind Deflectors

Finally I have found some wind deflectors on eBay for the SC Item number: 181364219319 It says in the description that they're grey (not smoky), what does this mean? I don't know whether to just buy them or wait for some tinted ones to come out. Because I wanted them to be more of a tinted...
  18. Ckpearce91

SPOTTED! Cupra on road

Spotted a Cupra this morning. Just thought I'd post it on here in case no one else has yet.
  19. Ckpearce91

Window not going up or down automatically

So since the other day the drivers window has stopped going up or down automatically with the double click of the switch. Is this a case of just resetting it? And if so, how do I reset it?
  20. Ckpearce91

Service & Maintenance Package...What do I get??

So I pay £15 a month for service & maintenance. When I was sold the maintenance package, I was told that it covers brake pads, wiper blades, bulbs and fluid top ups. So today I go into Seat to ask them to top up my coolant under my maintenance and the lad says that fluid top ups aren't covered...