Search results

1. lambda sensor earth?

I had a feeling it went straight to the ecu. Guess I'll be leaving that well alone! Lol
  2. lambda sensor earth?

hi guys, i have a 1.6 16v leon and have owned the car for over a year now, about 2 months after i bought the car it spluttered and stalled, switched it back on and EML light came on. ive got a cheapy scanner off ebay so i scanned it and came up with the code for pre cat lambda sensor, also...
  3. lowering

ive also got the 1.6 16v and im lowered -60mm on springs with no issues :) soon to be going lower on coilovers so i'll defo need the new arb lol
  4. Fitting Subwoofer

dont ever run cables underneath the car! ive got very thick 0 gauge running through the car just fine ;)
  5. coilovers

fk over joms all day dude
  6. Insurance?!

happens all the time, prices can differ greatly from day to day, even time of day can alter the price. if you can get a reference number for the cheaper quotes you got ring them and give them the quote number, its valid for 45 days i think (may vary with diff companies)
  7. lowering

springs and shocks, im lowered -60mm with springs and no problems with rubbing or anything :)
  8. what subwoofer??

back seats lol picked up a front bumper off a member on here on monday and managed to get it on the car without the boot lol
  9. what subwoofer??

Cheers dude :) it's loud to say the least lol if you need any help choosing a setup let me know :)
  10. what subwoofer??

my new 15" subs in..
  11. cupra bumpers

i have broken a car up for parts too, a mate of mine was messing around with my stereo and the cables caught fire. we bodged in some new cables and i drove it like that for a few months until the mot ran out and decided to brake it up for parts as i didnt want to sell it to anybody just in case...
  12. cupra bumpers

its stupid mun, see them on ebay all the time with a list of parts. all bodywork is mint, engine runs perfect, all interior is perfect etc.. and i think well what's the point in breaking it if everything on it is perfect? shame to waste a perfectly good LCR just to earn a few quid :/ the only...
  13. cupra bumpers

i just dont get it like. think im just going to buy a few LCR's off ebay cheap and start a LCR scrap yard and charge the earth for parts, i'll be a millionaire in no time ;)
  14. cupra bumpers

but are they genuine?
  15. cupra bumpers

yeah loads of LCR's being broken for stupid prices, people flogging roof liners for like £200 and people are willing to pay it! lol
  16. 11j rears help

Looks like it, bet he goes through tyres every week though so he probs doesn't care lol
  17. cupra bumpers

they are not as rare as people make out, have seen loads and loads of bumpers for sale but all at stupid prices even in crap condition lol
  18. cupra bumpers

so for weeks i have been looking for some cupra bumpers and skirts for my leon with no luck, can some one please explain to me how the mk1 cupra bumpers are so expensive? for a 10 year old cupra front bumper without grilles and fogs you are looking around £300+.. for a new shape leon cupra front...
  19. 11j rears help

bought myself a new nankang ns2 225/40/18 to stretch on for a test fit :) most probs be either tomorrow or tuesday :) should give me more of an idea on how much more i need to do to get them to fit :)
  20. windscreen trim clips part number

+2 the guy who replaced my windscreen broke one of mine and said it was all ready broke -.-
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.