Search results

1. G7

What did you and your MK2 do today?

This is the order I do it in! I only wash the once!
  2. G7

I forgot to mention that I do not have a machine and I hand polish, wax etc, maybe different if used with a polishing machine! I use detailers choice microfibre cloths from Costco.
  3. G7

Do not let the cleanser go dry!! I repeat, do not let the cleanser go dry!! It is a fecking nightmare to get off if it drys out!! I would only do half a panel at a time or quarter of the roof at a time! It's good stuff but is very difficult to rub off when it drys onto the car!!
  4. G7

Auto glym HD wax, goes on so easy and comes off a dream!! The pot will last as long as your car, you only need a tiny amount on a damp sponge!! It is the daddy!! This is my reflection in my driver side rear door after HD waxing.
  5. G7

SeatCupra.NET present REVO - VAG vs Ford Day - Take 2. 22nd September 2013

Gutted, I'm in Tenerife then!!
  6. G7

Washing, polishing and waxing the car on a Saturday night!! Cheeky few buds aswell!!
  7. G7

Personally I prefer the second one, just seems more genuine to me!
  8. G7

Just read the advert! It's been re-mapped to 265bhp. I am a Mong!!
  9. G7

Does cupra have 265bhp as standard?? Thought that was the LCR!!
  10. G7

Central Scotland Meet

Dempsey 27, I've put your name down on the other thread!
  11. G7

Central Scotland Meet

If anyone is interested, please put your name down on the other thread!
  12. G7

Central Scotland Meet

Right lets say 19:30 Tuesday 16th Anyone got preference for Klondike or retail park??
  13. G7

Central Scotland Meet

Trying to arrange a meet for Tuesday 16th at Klondike or central retail park Falkirk!
  14. G7

Central Scotland Meet

Tuesday would be good for me!!
  15. G7

Central Scotland Meet

Anyone still interested in a meet?? Went to a svag meet last night but only 1 other seat there! Only stayed half an hour then left! Wouldn't mind a meet with fellow seat owners to see what the chat is!!
  16. G7

So I gave the Cupra R the full treatment today!! Clay bar, cleanser,srp and HD Wax she is looking an absolute treat!!! My ugly mug lol
  17. G7

Lol!!
  18. G7

G7 Mk2 LCR

So I gave the Cupra R the full treatment today!! Clay bar, cleanser,srp and HD Wax she is looking an absolute treat!!! My ugly mug lol
  19. G7

The intake is pretty loud! Took big eck for a spin and he couldn't believe the noise! I was in weeg's before he got his Revo intake fitted and thought his old intake was louder than the Revo one! I think it's the danglies though!!
  20. G7

G7 Mk2 LCR

The Bilstein B12 sportline kit is fantastic!!! Makes a massive difference, the car is so flat through the bends now!!! The ride is firmer but is not uncomfortable! I actually prefer it!! I also have the white line anti lift kit fitted. Drivers side front Drivers side rear side of front wheel...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members