Search results

1. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

s71bbo
  2. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Sorry forgot that bit....... Black Ops 2 Fifa 13 GT 5 Far Cry 3 :)
  3. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

s71bbo
  4. Stop Start

Must have talked this up yesterday....On the way home the Stop / Start worked fine and so far today into work also... Happy days!! Thanks Guys for your assistance!
  5. VAG COM Norwich

Perfect, how long does it take to do and how much do you charge? Excuse my ignorance, but what can you add /change to the display. Thanks S71BBO
  6. Stop Start

I picked my 1.6 tdi se copa up last week and driving it daily get 59.2 MPG ish
  7. Stop Start

Thanks, Will keep an eye on it and see if it happens. My old BMW had it and it worked a dream.
  8. Stop Start

Thanks for your help, you have been great (NOT!!) :censored: S71BBO :D
  9. Stop Start

Yeah its all of the above but just comes up with the A symbol with a line through as if its not available...... :shrug: S71BBO :D
  10. VAG COM Norwich

Hi Can anyone recommend anyone in the Norwich area that has VAG COM? Looking to change the speed from KPH to MPH, but understand i need to change the language or something?? Thanks S71BBO :D
  11. Stop Start

Hi I recently purchased a Leon 1.6TDI (2013 62 reg) and was told it had stop start technology. After reading about this in the manual i understood it to work when the car was up to normal running temperature and when the outside temperature was over 4.5 degrees. In the week or so i have...
  12. insurance?!!!!?

just took delivery of a 2012 Leon 1.6 TDI SE Copa, got it insured with Admiral i have no no claims bonus and use it for business use and it came in at £379 :funk:
  13. MFD display

Thanks for that, knew someone would know something......
  14. MFD display

Hi Just bought my new 2012 leon TDI and wondered how to change the speed in the MFD display to MPH and not KPH? I have had a look in setting and everything is set to MPH. Is there something I'm missing?? Thanks:D
  15. 2.2 media Bluetooth set up

The contacts in my phone are set out first name first but on the car the surname name first..... Don't know if it can be changed on the car only?? Thanks
  16. 2.2 media Bluetooth set up

Hi Just bought my first Seat today, 1.6 TDI SE Copa. Set up my phone via the bluetooth, no problems. When i go into my directory on on the car, contacts appear totally different to my phone. Any idea how i can change this so it matches my phone? Thanks s71bbo