Search results

1. Overheating problem?

Got a 2000 1.8T alhambra that im working with. Iw had a problem in wintertime getting some heat in the cabin. The analog heat gauge had been sitting on 1/4 and it hardly got above 65c on the digital gauge. Took time early past winter and changed the thermostat since logic had it that it was the...
  2. Electrical system short, batterydrain, wont start

Hi all. Got this ongoing problem with my Seat Alhambra -00 (engine AJH). Intermittent problem. Sometimes when arriving to the destination, and standing still on idel, one can notice how something is happening somewhere. The lights (headlights, interior, dash) dims and the revs sinks as the...
  3. Secondary Air pump

Hi folks. Im woundering if the secondary air pump is considered a critical detail of some sort. Mine is starting to sound noisy (bearig noise i guess) some time when i start the car. Am going on a trip and are reluctant to deal with it now since its a bit of work removing it and (if lucky)...
  4. 280mm Radiator fan broken.

Hi all. My Radiator fan (the bigger one) has broken and im looking for a replacement. When looking on ebay a couple of replacements fans for the 7M0959455M fan pops up, but one thing is a bit confusing. On the broken one it says 200W, but on the most ones thats on ebay (and are descirbed...
  5. What does this pipe do?

Hi all. Went and bought myself a Alhambra and am starting to fixing the problems with it (already repaired the wiper motor, whiper links, tailgate loom..) took notice that there is a pipe made of harder plastic that zig zags across the topp of the motor (1.8T V20 - AHJ), from the top right...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members