Search results

1. Sussex/Surrey meet 15th April 7pm Tesco Crawley

Cool Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  2. Sussex/Surrey meet 15th April 7pm Tesco Crawley

I'll be in the red Leon reg KY08. Looking forward to it. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  3. Sussex/Surrey meet 15th April 7pm Tesco Crawley

I think so. Be good to see what it is all about. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  4. Sussex/Surrey meet 15th April 7pm Tesco Crawley

Yep. I'm still going to be there. I'll post a little note on Facebook tomorrow as a reminder. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  5. Sussex/Surrey meet 15th April 7pm Tesco Crawley

Have a guy from a Facebook page i am a member of coming along in his A3. Didn't think anyone would mind. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  6. Proud Owner of Seat Leon 2.0 FR 200

Nice. Same as mine. Let me know if you have any questions.
  7. Sussex/Surrey meet 15th April 7pm Tesco Crawley

Yep. Count me in. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  8. surrey meets

7 would be ideal. There is another quite big meet in Tunbridge Wells that night called Last Dub so if people fancied we could convoy to that? Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  9. surrey meets

Do you fancy creating a separate thread for it so it is more noticeable? Maybe call it Sussex / Surrey meet? Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  10. surrey meets

How about meeting at the Tesco postcode RH10 1GY at around 7? I don't know Crawley that well so can't think of anywhere else to meet. Any suggestions? Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  11. surrey meets

Yeah I'll put it on this weekend. See what interest we get here and confirm a time and I'll put it up Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  12. surrey meets

Could stick it on the TFSI group on Facebook once we get a location and time agreed? Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  13. surrey meets

I could do 15th/16th april Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  14. surrey meets

I've got a MK2 Leon FR TFSI stage 2+ Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  15. surrey meets

I live in Brighton and would travel to join a meet if I were free.
  16. Exhaust limit 2.0tfsi?

I have a milltek 200 cell sport cat downpipe and full cat back from them. I believe it all helps to achieve better flow. Standard with the Revo intake, exhaust and Airtec Stage 2 IC I made 220bhp. I am not sure on the difference between the 185bhp and 200 bhp engines. Sent from my Nexus 5X...
  17. Exhaust limit 2.0tfsi?

I would suggest you will need an S3 IC to get those numbers and to maximise the torque. Very much doubt you will need the RS4 valve. I have just gone stage 2+ on my FR and don't have the RS4 valve. I made 283bhp and 331 ft-lb at R-Tech
  18. stage 2 remap southyorkshire ????

I would save yourself some £££ long term and get the S3 IC and HPFP first then just go straight to stage 2+. I did the whole 1, 2, 2+ route and it ended up costing me more than direct to stage 2+. The difference between stage 1 and stage 2 isn't that noticeable on the road. R-Tech Stage 2+ is...
  19. Brighton

Where abouts in Brighton. Always interested in small gathering but keen on avoiding the likes of Asda, McDonalds etc. Always thought Stanmer Park would be a cool place to meet.
  20. Any stage 2 Bluefin users...

My experience is with the FR so a little different. Stage 1 was great. Made 250 hp and from 206 hp, drove really well. Nice and linear with a good amount of torque Sort of regret going stage 2. Had about 30ft/lb of torgue increase but only 5hp ???? That increased was after having the sport cat...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise