Search results

1. No heat from vents

Update to my heating problem it's the heater matrix so dash out and £800 lighter in my wallet
  2. No heat from vents

No they had a quick look at it at dealers but need it for longer so going in tomorrow but could be dashboard out job
  3. No heat from vents

Yes fr with climate
  4. No heat from vents

Yea I have driven 45 mins on the motorway and still no heat
  5. No heat from vents

I have a 2014 seat leon and I got in the car this mornings my and no hot air coming through the vents everything else works just no hot air any ideas ,thanks
  6. tuning box v remap

Need somewhere in Kent really
  7. tuning box v remap

hi I am wanting some help with my dilemma and some advice I have a 2014 seat leon 150 fr I currently have a tdi tuning box which really makes a difference but as my warranty runs out next month I am thinking of getting a revo remap for it but my question is would I notice the difference with a...
  8. tuning box v remap

hi I am wanting some help with my dilemma and some advice I have a 2014 seat leon 150 fr I currently have a tdi tuning box which really makes a difference but as my warranty runs out next month I am thinking of getting a revo remap for it but my question is would I notice the difference with a...
  9. steering wheel volume control

has anyone had a problem with the volume control on the steering wheel on a 2014 leon everything else works even the mute but when i turn the volume wheel either way and nothing at all , thanks
  10. Chrome grill surround

Does anyone know if the chrome grill surround on a 2014 Leon can clip off from the front as it shows this on the parts at seat , cheers
  11. Dash Rattle

rattle you wanna have a look at the plastic cover on the rear view mirror I had a rattle for ages it turned out to be this
  12. aircon dial panel

hi does anyone know how to get the aircon dial panel out on a 2014 seat leon think I have a rattle behind it , thanks
  13. Dtuk v tdi tuning box

Is yours a 150 or 184
  14. Dtuk v tdi tuning box

Just under 180bhp at the flywheel
  15. Dtuk v tdi tuning box

Just under 180 bhp at the flywheel
  16. Dtuk v tdi tuning box

I live in Kent south east can't seem to find anyone decent all seem to be up north
  17. Dtuk v tdi tuning box

I had thought about a remap but then got the problem of finding a decent one in my area
  18. Dtuk v tdi tuning box

Car still under warranty
  19. Dtuk v tdi tuning box

I guess u don't live in the Kent area do ya would be interested to compare performance
  20. Dtuk v tdi tuning box

Ok will prob give there box a try
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.