Search results

1. Screeching noise help

Ok so im 85% on what this is.. Went on a car meet tonite started booting it the all of a sudden.. The manifold/downpipe (around that area) is majorly blowing, think the mechanic who welded my dowpipe didnt check things properly & lied to me saying its ok..
  2. Screeching noise help

I think in honest it a dodgy valve somewhere as its now coming & going... Its does it less and even stops it the more petrol i have in the tank :-S
  3. Screeching noise help

I think the owner before me removed this where is it located so i can check also whats it look like?
  4. Screeching noise help

Ok thanks also did you watch the video? If its surge how would i fix this?
  5. Screeching noise help

Yeah im very confused atm to haha! I have had a check ran trough the comp and this code comes up 16825 thinks it means vacum leak or mani leak but like i just said when its got lots of fuel its ok haha :-/ the noise chooses when it wants to happen basically and is bery annoying lol, ill post the...
  6. Screeching noise help

Ok this may be weird but just drove it again to the petrol station & the noise started again.. The fuel is below a quartre so maybe this noise is coming from the fuel side of things? Gonna put some redex in it and see if it makes a difference with a full tank
  7. Screeching noise help

Ok finally sorted this basically the T piece was put back on the wrong way round from where the d/v is connected, dont exactly know why it was making that noise but hey, thanks for your help people
  8. Screeching noise help

Forge mate
  9. Screeching noise help

So this is confusing basically only does this noise when the engine warms ip? So maybe something expands and is letting boost out? Defently going to have to take it to a mechanic i think
  10. Screeching noise help

I see where do i get this done any garage? Is it costly do you know?
  11. Screeching noise help

Not 100% on this as the mechanic who welded the downpipe back together said theres no leaks there but sounded useless lol!
  12. Screeching noise help

Ok so done these checks and they are all ok tightend al jubilee clips on cars and cant come across any leaks any ither ideas its so annoying :-(
  13. Screeching noise help

Ok ill check this to pal
  14. Screeching noise help

Ok ill take a look n let you guys know thanks for the help people
  15. Screeching noise help

Ok i did this and car stalls no leaks? Any other ideas? Does it about 2500 rpm the loader afterwards
  16. Screeching noise help

Cheers denzil ill do that tommorow have checked for leaks couldnt come across any to hand lets see if that works
  17. Screeching noise help

Ok i see ive had the side off where induction is off and where it attaches to the fan bit on turbo & it all ok there is a lil split where a piece has been blanked off but dont think its all the way through silicone.. Not 100% gonna doible check that.. So confusing as this noise only happens when...
  18. Screeching noise help

I havn't checked the actuator as its boosting correctly how would i check this if it was to be that? Also whats a TIP ? Not bery good with short term sayings mate.
  19. Screeching noise help

Screeching noise on boost help? Basically it makes a really loud screeching sound on boost, although its boosting fine no blue smoke either, i know it needs a remap due to it having k03s fitted. I just recently had the downpipe re welded and seems its only done this after thats been done, but...
  20. Screeching noise on boost help?

Also forget to mention this happend only on load not in neutral"
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.