Search results

1. Nganasan

Traded car for Seat Leon

4 year old Fiat500 1.2
  2. Nganasan

The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

:) I was driving with company car behind Leon, when wife was driving it. No warning signals.
  3. Nganasan

Window Blind / Sunshade

My FR already have tinted rear windows as standard form the factory, but they are not that "black" and during last weekend long drive, it was quite uncomfortable for 2 year old child. Actually during car ordering process I tried to get information from dealer about what % tinting SEAT will...
  4. Nganasan

I definitely will check. We have 4 years warranty, but I suspect that light bulbs are not under warranty (like oil, tiers etc.) except front LED's which in the owner's manual are stated to last for a car lifetime: Full-LED headlights are designed to last the lifetime of the car and light bulbs...
  5. Nganasan

Window Blind / Sunshade

Here's some options -> Rear Side Window Sunblinds Rear sun shade I have been also thinking to buy those, but I'm not sure if they help that much (In my case for sleeping child). If someone has experience, please share.
  6. Nganasan

Maybe it's not right topic to describe this problem, but my car (1.4 FR) is 1 year old and one bulb or led from the back center brake light is not working. Probably this center brake light is LED, because dealer said whole brake light must be changed and this part costs approx. 65€ (53 £). I was...
  7. Nganasan

FR Fog Lights

Are you sure you have cornering function with LED lights? Unless you have enabled it yourself via VCDS.
  8. Nganasan

Anyone handy with photoshop

During witer I have these ANZIO VISION 16"
  9. Nganasan

less than 1 month old....

Maybe this would help : Touch up paint for metallic colors - http://www.oemvag.es/en/936-touch-up-paint-for-metallic-colors.html
  10. Nganasan

Does multimedia system support 32GB SD cards well?

There was one period when I had 32GB class 10 SanDisk SDHC card and 16GB USB flash drive connected and no problems with working or with recognizing.
  11. Nganasan

Mudflaps please post on here when they arrive!

I didn't asked, but will find out on Tuesday.
  12. Nganasan

Mudflaps please post on here when they arrive!

I have service booked next week for mudflaps installation.
  13. Nganasan

Hissing Noise

I have heard also this kind of sound when I havent't closed drivers door before switching on the engine. I have 1,4 TSI (140).
  14. Nganasan

Headlight washers reliability

I have noticed, but rarely, as first condition is that lights must be switched on and during day time they are usually not switched on. Owner's manual: Headlight wash/wipe system The headlight washers/wipers clean the headlight lenses. After the ignition is switched on, the first and every...
  15. Nganasan

Leon ST - let's have your questions for the live hangout

Is there going to be Active Cylinder Technology (ACT) available for SEAT?
  16. Nganasan

Leon Mk3 Wheel Sizes?

For winter tyres I went for the Anzio Vision 6,5X16" wheels with following parameters: CB: 57,1; ET: 45; PCD: 5X112
  17. Nganasan

Key mod

Here's FR cover installation guide. For replacing the battery you have to remove it, I don't know if it is possible to remove cover without breaking it, producer of the glue is 3M, so it might not be easy. FR cover product code is 000087013AE, price 23,99€. Chrome cap product code is...
  18. Nganasan

Key mod

Thought I will post a result of key mod into separate topic as there have been some questions and pictures about it in different topics. In this video you can see how to open key cover - thanks to terryt for the link. In real it was quite hard to open the cover only with fingers, screwdriver...
  19. Nganasan

New Toy: Leon FR 1.8 TSI

In the owner's manual cornering lights functions is described as following: Cornering lights*1) When turning slowly or on very tight bends, the cornering lights are activated automatically. The cornering lights may be integrated in the fog lights and are switched on only at speeds of less...
  20. Nganasan

New Toy: Leon FR 1.8 TSI

I believe in this video you can see the key mod. Golf has it by default. I have bought one myself, but hadn't had time to install it yet.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.