Search results

1. cu51pra

window regulator

ok thanks for the help
  2. cu51pra

window regulator

hi everyone i need to know a quick bit of advice wheres the best and cheapest place to get a passanger front window regulator for my mk3 ibiza cupra the window motors just pack up with the window down :((( if anyone can help that would be amazing
  3. cu51pra

Willwoods

about 3mm or 5mm to be safe
  4. cu51pra

Willwoods

there the same brakes ive got on my ibiza cupra and they wont fit behind standard cupra wheel they rub on the spokes
  5. cu51pra

wilwoods.

the 310 wont fit under standard wheels i know ive got the 310 wilwoods
  6. cu51pra

changing clocks

my car has died sounds my car wont even start up
  7. cu51pra

changing clocks

my clocks on my ibiza cupra 51 plate have given up so ive got a new set and need to know what i need to install the new clocks any help would be great because i dont wanna take it to the dealers
  8. cu51pra

power surply to 01 and 17

no done the radio think the car still doesnt wanna know
  9. cu51pra

power surply to 01 and 17

as above my vag com cant read 01 or 17 and i wanna check the power surply to find out whats wrong with my car and other ideas would be great thanks
  10. cu51pra

need help

that doesn't happen the just dies when started. but ive found out that vag com will read some parts of the car like the abs, climate control and radio just wont read engine, instrument
  11. cu51pra

need help

not when you turn the ignition on all the lights come on
  12. cu51pra

need help

hi mate did yours start and then die then turn over then start? if so do you know where the bad earth was and did vag com still work on your car?
  13. cu51pra

need help

how do i disconnect the radio i think il try that but any more ideas would be great
  14. cu51pra

need help

not an ecu fault tryed another ecu and vag com still wouldnt connect to the car
  15. cu51pra

need help

my ibiza cupra has broken and even seat cant find whats wrong with it. it wont connect to vag com or seat computer. the car only wants to start when it wants to any idea whats wrong with my car will be helpful as im getting pi55ed of with my ibiza :cry:
  16. cu51pra

cars f**ked need help

no still wont read it
  17. cu51pra

cars f**ked need help

but the car will start some times
  18. cu51pra

cars f**ked need help

:cry:my 2001 ibiza cupra will only start when it wants to start and vag com wont read 01 or 17 ive got a new ecu and still no joy anyone know what it could be i need some help:cry:
  19. cu51pra

repair a ecu

i think water has got inside it
  20. cu51pra

repair a ecu

like who?