Search results

1. CooptoCupra

Rear door lock

I have the exact same issue, my nearside rear door will lock and unlock most of the time, then will be temperamental. Lots of locking, unlocking, locking, unlocking, ear to the door to see if I can hear it unlocking and then it eventually opens It's worse when it's cold for some reason Mines...
  2. CooptoCupra

what have you done to your car today ?

Gave her a wash [emoji1303] maybe a polish when I can find a bit of time Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. CooptoCupra

Amazing how fast they were! Always wanted a petrol one but stuck to the electric motors! [emoji1303][emoji2510][emoji2417] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. CooptoCupra

We used to race off road on the Sundays and indoor on Friday nights. I had the Mardave Mini with the foam tyres. Remember the wide touring cars too and the Beemers! Had the monster truck beetle as well [emoji1303][emoji1303] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. CooptoCupra

I used to race 1/10th off road around the UK, I had a Losi JRX2, carbon chassis, quick shift servos etc, loved it! Those little cars had some go!! [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  6. CooptoCupra

Which battery? LCR 225 2004 plate

Sorry, totally missed this reply! Yep, massive improvement [emoji1303][emoji1303] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  7. CooptoCupra

So, the Exide battery arrived from Tayna today via Yodel, really quick delivery, well packaged etc etc so all in all happy with them and would recommend them so thanks for the link [emoji1303][emoji1303] Bit of a difference between the two, almost double the cold cranking power so that could...
  8. CooptoCupra

Went via the Tayna Batteries place, seemed good value, went for the Exide EA640 as it had an Exide in it before this last one [emoji1303] 640 cca too. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. CooptoCupra

Brilliant, thank you, great advice [emoji1303][emoji1303] I'll see what I can sort out, I guess the higher the cold cranking ability the better [emoji1303][emoji1303] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  10. CooptoCupra

Hi all, Which specific battery should I be using? I can see they come in all sorts of sizes and cold cranking ratings etc? The one in the car at the moment is smaller than the previous one which may explain the lazier starting? Help appreciated [emoji1303][emoji1303] Sent from my VOG-L09...
  11. CooptoCupra

Good news everyone! She passed! The old girl is back again! Missed driving this car! Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  12. CooptoCupra

Continued trying to fix my list of bits and pieces to get my LCR back on the road after being Sorn'd for around a year and a half I think, not all done today obvs I'm not overly mechanically skilled but gave it all my best shot [emoji1303] Fixed brake lights that were stuck on Fixed the both...
  13. CooptoCupra

1.8t lower pcv elbow broke

Managed to get it out.... Ended up a bit mangled though [emoji1303][emoji1303] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  14. CooptoCupra

Breather hoses replacements or make up your own?

Brilliant! Thanks for the advice, appreciate it, I'll go back to it and try that and add lots of swearing as well no doubt! [emoji23] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  15. CooptoCupra

Afternoon, how did you actually get the broken bit of the crankcase breather elbow out where it attaches to the block ? Struggling on my LCR... [emoji37] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  16. CooptoCupra

Thanks [emoji1303] mine has snapped, I'll have to see if i can get the clip off and manipulate it out Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  17. CooptoCupra

How did you get the broken part of the pcv elbow pipe out? Mine has spilt there and is proving difficult to remove, same as the other end of the elbow into the T piece... Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  18. CooptoCupra

Brilliant info! That's great, thanks [emoji1303][emoji1303] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  19. CooptoCupra

Will have to have a look into that then, I'm guessing there's plenty of guides on here to look at! Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  20. CooptoCupra

Thanks [emoji1303] I have a replacement part for the bit on the left of that T piece on the far right of the pic in the link. I also need the pipes going from the right of that T piece up to the crankcase, I think they are a common split/disintegrating part too? Catch can looks interesting but...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.