Search results

1. NathFRMk2

Newbie returns!

Welcome back! Your best bet to find that picture would be the 'Show us Your Wheels' thread in the Leon MK2 Section. :)
  2. NathFRMk2

Hello from Serbia

Welcome!
  3. NathFRMk2

newbie from bornemouth

You have to have a certain amount of posts before you can upload a picture dude! :)
  4. NathFRMk2

newbie from bornemouth

I heard the FK's and the JOM's were the same internals but branded differently, and the Pro Sports were slightly better, but not really much of a noticeable difference, but really interested to see how they turn out man, when do you reckon you'll get them on? What car are you putting them on? :)
  5. NathFRMk2

newbie from bornemouth

Haha I've read good reviews about the pro sports so I'm probably gonna go with them, sorry. I couldn't be more help haha!
  6. NathFRMk2

newbie from bornemouth

I'm currently in a similar position, weighing up my options between buying a set of Bilstein shocks or getting the pro sport coilovers, the general consensus I've read when ive been looking into this is, if you just using it on the road, the budget ones are fine, it's only worth spending the...
  7. NathFRMk2

newbie from bornemouth

Welcome, depends on your price range, aren't the Vmaxx Coilys like £150 More expensive than the Pro Sports?
  8. NathFRMk2

SEAT Leon FR CR170

Haha, thanks! Now to go and try to find him =). £120 ain't too sad could have been worse, and lets face it, it's a small price to pay for the amount of 'get out of jail free' cards your gonna be able to cash in with the Mrs now! "But don't you remember when you reversed my car into a lampost!"...
  9. NathFRMk2

SEAT Leon FR CR170

Lovely looking Motor Unit9, sorry to hear about the little mis-hap, hope it's not gonna cost too much to get it sorted, Where did you pic your spoiler up from? I've been looking for one of those :). -Thanks
  10. NathFRMk2

Hello all

Welcome Lucas, Your not far from me, I'm from near Epping :). Sorry to hear about you being stitched up, what happened? hopefully it's not costing you too much money to get it sorted! :)
  11. NathFRMk2

Welcome, looking forward to seeing some pics!
  12. NathFRMk2

Hi to all

Could have gone with Alana :D, Welcome James.
  13. NathFRMk2

Hi All!!

Welcome, looking forward to a Readers Ride thread! :)
  14. NathFRMk2

Coil light, limp mode, visit workshop - EGR Sensor Fault Code

Hey MJ, I've been having a Similar issue to Xrey for quite some time now, I've always suspected that it would be an EGR related issue, but until tonight have not been able to get a code out of the engine when using a Diagnostic machine. The error I got is: 05187: Potentiometer for EGR...
  15. NathFRMk2

2010 Seat Ibiza Cupra

If I remember correctly, you have to post a certain amount of posts before you can post pictures too!
  16. NathFRMk2

2010 Seat Ibiza Cupra

Hey, You have to upload then first using something like Photobucket or Imageshack, then in your post click on the little icon that looks like a mountain, (yellow box) then you use the URL from the place that you uploaded the photo. Looking forward to seeing some pics!
  17. NathFRMk2

Show us your Wheels

Here are my current wheels They are From a Golf R, although I'm looking to change them for some Bola B1's soon. Also, I know my T from TDI is gone, I just begrudge spending £25 on them from SEAT :censored:
  18. NathFRMk2

South East members list

NathFRMk2 - Mk2 Leon FR - Essex
  19. NathFRMk2

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Haha I definitely quoted the wrong person, my bad. @AndrewJB car looks really nice! What spoiler is that? :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  20. NathFRMk2

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Car looks lovely! What spoiler is that, looks really good :). Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.