Search results

1. ChrisG656

Leon Fr TDI

I've got a normal code reader and no I've not changed them yet. After experiencing the harness fault on my old FR and doing more research, I went for a new harness... Pissed off with myself really. Don't know what to do as the next step...maybe get VCDS reader and try that and glow plugs?
  2. ChrisG656

Leon Fr TDI

Afternoon Guys... I've got a problem. Had code come up P0674 I'm sure I had P0672 before now on the same vehicle. But now the P0674 is being persistent. Basically yesterday I replaced the glow plug wiring harness, cleared the code, Took car for a drive for a few miles. Everything was...
  3. ChrisG656

Wheels again...

Anyone?
  4. ChrisG656

Few Issues on FR PD150

Not sure but I've fitted the Cam sensor and it seems ok now. Hopefully its sorted.
  5. ChrisG656

PD150 no power...

I just had the limp mode problem again. however it wasn't the same pipe as before, in fact I don't know which one it is... Had a quick look but being at work I couldn't really see anything. I cant get under it to have a look which isn't ideal. Ive got a second hand intercooler and pipework to...
  6. ChrisG656

Wheels again...

Would these fit my Leon FR? Porsche twists 17" Staggered. 205/40 fronts 235/40 Rears Just speculation at the mo, just need to make a decision lol
  7. ChrisG656

Wheels...

Hmm... I'm not sure. I Probably would of done them anthracite anyway eventually but I've decided against the R32 wheels on a leon anyway. Not my cup of tea. I prefer a thick 5 spoke design. Any 5 spoke look good in my eyes. I like the Cupra R wheels same as mine but bigger. Not a fan of BBS...
  8. ChrisG656

Wheels...

Hmm... I'm not sure. I Probably would of done them anthracite anyway eventually but I've decided against the R32 wheels on a leon anyway. Not my cup of tea. I prefer a thick 5 spoke design. Any 5 spoke look good in my eyes. I like the Cupra R wheels same as mine but bigger. Not a fan of BBS...
  9. ChrisG656

Wheels...

It's alright, I've since found out they're reps, and the tyres are 18" mine are the fr+ 17" so couldn't steal the tyres for mine anyway lol I did a photoshop as a rough idea and I was nearly sick in my mouth of what it looked like. (Partially due to the dodgy photoshop) So I think I'll leave...
  10. ChrisG656

Wheels...

Could anyone tell me what red Mk 4 Golf R32 wheels would look like on my Leon Mk1? They are sprayed in Flash red apparently. But they have 4 brand new tyres (kumho not Pov spec) and I can get them for a touch over £200. But not sure on the wheels themselves or the colour. This isn't a...
  11. ChrisG656

PD150 no power...

Saw the problem staring me in the face as soon as I lifted the bonnet. Boost pipe come loose, fitted back on but think the c clip is knackered. Is there a different type of pipe and/or clip I can put on as the c clips are crap and keep failing.
  12. ChrisG656

PD150 no power...

Is a seized VNT easy to sort out? I've heard about the whole veins sticking thing but didn't really know what it was all about and how to resolve it. Is the VNT the thing at the back of the engine at the top?
  13. ChrisG656

PD150 no power...

From what I noticed, car didnt go into limp mode as I had the full rev range just no turbo... I will have a look when its light tomorrow. Thanks mate.
  14. ChrisG656

PD150 no power...

Can anyone help? Driving onto the dual carriage way after work, accelerated to 80 and then i heard or felt a tiny thump and had no power at all. Car would rev right round if I dumped the clutch but wouldnt gain any speed after 80. Had no turbo power at all. Got to my destination and had...
  15. ChrisG656

Few Issues on FR PD150

Guess not...
  16. ChrisG656

Few Issues on FR PD150

Anyone else shed some light?
  17. ChrisG656

Few Issues on FR PD150

If I'm honest that didn't really help... But thanks lol I was hoping for a bit more elaboration.
  18. ChrisG656

Few Issues on FR PD150

Hi everyone, I've got a(nother) FR tdi and was hoping for a bit of advice. I've had plenty of advice from you guys on here in previous years, so hoping for a bit more ;) *Warning... Lots to read* If you cant be arsed, you have been warned. About the car: Leon FR TDi 150 remapped to...
  19. ChrisG656

HELP!! Leon FR TDI MK1

Car turns over really easy. The car tries and just wont fire. I turn the car off and wait a few mins and its fine. Getting a new sensor and going from there. Cheers Guys
  20. ChrisG656

HELP!! Leon FR TDI MK1

Anyone? Had P3007 code come up on the scanner today
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise