Search results

1. Dlp1984

Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

Problem I'm having is my green and white wire said it was mean to go to the module controller that came with my gauge, this is the instructions I have But I'm starting to wonder if the green and white wire go together and then need to be taken to a permanent live Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. Dlp1984

Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

Sorry to revive an old post, but I've been reading through and my digital boost gauge doesn't have a yellow wire. I've wired the black to brown and red to grey/blue. The gauge turns on when ignition is on, but off when car is on. Do I need to bridge the grey/blue over to the fat red wire or is...
  3. Dlp1984

Digital boost gauge HELP :(

Ok, my knowledge of wiring is pretty slim (unlike me lol) but I got a digital boost gauge to sit in my vent pod. Following the instructions best I could, struggles and went and found a step by step guide on how to fit one (but a analog gauge not digital, this is possibly why I'm having issues)...
  4. Dlp1984

Toe eye cover

I've finally shorted my toe eye cover out but I can't get the thing to clip in, I was thinking of maybe warming the plastic up with a hot air gun to make the wholes more giving. Anyone else got any tips how to get it back on?
  5. Dlp1984

To my condensation

Yeah I found the guid and I've just been on eBay and bought all the bits I need to fit it :)
  6. Dlp1984

To my condensation

Ah yeah I read something about the seals behind the doors and seat do a mod for them or something?
  7. Dlp1984

To my condensation

Ok before I get told off, I've been searching but I'm not really finding anything that is like what I'm getting, maybe I'm searching the wrong words, this is where you guys can help (I hope). Right in these cold wet times, my LC seems to be getting a lot of condensation inside on the front...
  8. Dlp1984

seat leon central locking problem

Got a link to these control units on eBay? Just coving my options lol gonna do the quick cheap ones first
  9. Dlp1984

14 looked like it does the inside lights going by the symbol tho???
  10. Dlp1984

Don't matter how many times I click unlock on the fob it doesn't unlock, used to do it like you say, 1 did drivers door, 2nd did all doors
  11. Dlp1984

Hi guys, I have a similar problem on my 2002 LC, on the key fob all the doors lock but on unlock it only does the drivers door, I can hear all the door trying to open but they only all open and lock on the button on the drivers door, does it sound like I'll need a new module?
  12. Dlp1984

N/s/f hub

Oh god, right just for you mate cos you seem to be seeing words I'm not putting in. Yes I was going to get a second hand hub as I couldn't find it cheaper to have the bearing replaced. But Ricky helped me find a bearing for cheap so I'm having my hub taken off and having new bearings pressed...
  13. Dlp1984

N/s/f hub

Clearly not read the whole thread have we jasc, go read the whole thread, then do me a favour and face palm yourself ;)
  14. Dlp1984

N/s/f hub

cheers :) thanks for the help, mucho appreciated
  15. Dlp1984

N/s/f hub

the guide on the lsting says 99-06 and mine has a nut not a bolt while I have you, will this boot do? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160926671694?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  16. Dlp1984

N/s/f hub

so this is the same then? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Wheel-Bearing-VW-Golf-Mk4-Bora-Skoda-Octavia-Audi-A3-TT-Seat-Leon-Toledo-/310662247920?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4854e9b5f0
  17. Dlp1984

N/s/f hub

so he says £140+parts to replace boot and re press a bearing, or £100+ to replace boot and hub, so buying a second hand hub seems the cheaper option as I can get a hub delivered for around £50, and no way a new bearing is gonna be £10
  18. Dlp1984

N/s/f hub

yeah I was just deducing that myself. speaking to my mechanic to see if there is a different in costs as he said he needs to take the hub off and take my drive shaft out to replace my inner boot so while the hub is off he could go and get the bearing pressed
  19. Dlp1984

N/s/f hub

yeah I could do all that as I am handy with my tools. I do however suffer from what they call laziness lol that's why I have a mechanic haha
  20. Dlp1984

N/s/f hub

if it comes off a working car that is being broken for parts it will be fine. I have been told this by my mechanic other option is as you say, press in a new bearing, that's going to cost me £30-50 for the bearing, plus £60 in labour costs as I just don't have the means to press out a...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise