Search results

1. Leon '02 1.6 16v Identifying parts under the bonnet!

thanks. i bought a cheap reader from ebay and its done just the tick. Interestingly it brought up an old fault code for the accelerator pedal. That explains why whilst giving it come welly a few weeks ago the engine light came on. Think i just needs a bit of clean.
  2. Leon '02 1.6 16v Identifying parts under the bonnet!

Nice one guys. After reading Chefoo's post I called up the VW parts scrappy I know and bought a seconds canister for £15 (unsurprisingly he wouldn't sell me just the cap!). Got under the bonnet and put the new one on fine and dandy in 10 mins. Only thing is the engine lights still on :(...prob...
  3. My New Ride

nice wheels!
  4. yellow leon fr black roof

Yellow is great for Leons...looks like a angry wasp as it flies by haha
  5. Gangnam style....shotgun style

yeah definatly :)
  6. Rolling shots..

fav is def in white
  7. My Leon Cupra with BBS magic

Lovely in black and big wheels
  8. Haynes Manual?

* literary
  9. Haynes Manual?

I have litter y spent hours trying to find the right one for my Leon...thanks for this :)
  10. Oil Cap Mayo

Yeah i have this problem on mine but i must do a max of 10 miles a day....the antifreeze isn't going down so i assume its just a bit of damp?! I have to say there is quite a bit of is though....only took 1 small trip to build up again...
  11. Leon '02 1.6 16v Identifying parts under the bonnet!

Thinking about it i can email this pic if anyone's interested?!!!
  12. Leon '02 1.6 16v Identifying parts under the bonnet!

In the meantime has anyone that mat have memorized this stuff know?! Will be grateful for the help :)
  13. Leon '02 1.6 16v Identifying parts under the bonnet!

oh dear I can't upload photos yet! need to get posting!
  14. Leon '02 1.6 16v Identifying parts under the bonnet!

Hi First post so be gentle! :) Attached is a pic (coming soon!) of the goodies under the bonnet of my '02 Leon 1.6 16v. Can you help me identify what the component in the surrounded by the coolant, power steering fluid and screen wash reservoir? You will notice if is covered in silver...
  15. what have you done to your car today ?

Oil flush and change, All new spark plugs, air filter, fixed the bonnet catch after a small bump and feeling pretty pleased with myself!
  16. A few more laughs ....

haha great stuff