Search results

1. kugaman1

Leon gets traded in tonight at midnight!

Just had a nice hour or so at John Clark BMW in Aberdeen collecting our new m135i. Snacks and drinks, lovely atmosphere. At the stroke of midnight, they had a piper playing and all cars drove out of the showroom...a bit corny I know, but it was different! Settled in to a nice drive 35 miles...
  2. kugaman1

New User, Taking delivery this weekend - Winter Tyres Question

Yes, as above, theyre a straight fit, bo problem at all. The Leon calipers are a pretty regular size..
  3. kugaman1

Cheers Dean.... My new cars on TG Sunday night...tested against the Golf Gti. Apparently it thrashes the GTi round the track, but Clarkson prefers the Golf as he spins off in the BMW.....
  4. kugaman1

I collect my new BMW M135i at midnight tonight (14 plate gimmick!). So in a few hours I will be driving my Leon 150FR for the last time. Ive had the car a year and thought Id put together a few thoughts about the positives and negatives.... Positives: 150 diesel engine is excellent. Very...
  5. kugaman1

Leon Cupra 280 In Showroom

Is it me, or is it just not special enough? Kinda looks too much like the FR. I would have expected the rear bumper to be different and the front to be more aggressive?
  6. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Pm sent ;)
  7. kugaman1

Anyone looking for a proper spare wheel/jack?

I believe its 125/70/18 ..i know its a brand new continental...... They seem to be £180 for the full Kit from Seat.:blink:
  8. kugaman1

Anyone looking for a proper spare wheel/jack?

Im trading in my Leon at the end of the month and buying a BMW. I paid for the spare wheel / jack set up on my Leon. Does anyone want it? Catch is you would need to give me your compressor/tyre goo in exchange. Im in NE Scotland which maybe doesn't help, but if anyone in the area wants...
  9. kugaman1

Is SEAT paint known to be a bit naff?

Guess its down to luck.... Ive dine 7000 mixed miles and have 2 chips ....
  10. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Hi mate, yes its still available. I put an ad in the classifieds section but it never appeared! I had the same problem as most people....the lead needs a programme installing into windows/mac to run. This allows it to run without the host causing issues. Its very easy to do, just look of...
  11. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Cheers....christ knows where they found red cows???
  12. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Oh, heres a couple of pics of the new car..... Andy:p
  13. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Just to bump this up for anyone interested..... Am going to post on the for sale section along with mudflaps and vcds cable.... Thanks for the fun times on this forum....will post up pics of the new car once i collect on the first of march..... Andy
  14. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Pic of the 100% genuine BBS wheels with winter tyres. They are absolutely like brand new, unmarked. Sorry, the weather is awful and they need a wash! They are exactly the same size pcd/offset as the original 18s.
  15. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Will do...I recon the Reason theyve done that test is to show that a 220bhp Golf can beat a 320bhp BMW. It is only because its a wet track and the BMW cant get its power down. Apparently Clarkson has a big off in one of the cars.......i doubt its the Golf! The motoring press is really...
  16. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Yeah, I noticed that....pretty annoying when they flood the market just a year after introduction.....doesnt bode well for long term values...
  17. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Looking for £12 delivered i think.
  18. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Cheers all. Will post pics of the BBS wheels I have once I can get a decent day to photo them. They are absolutely unmarked and only 3 months old. Shod with equally like new winter tyres. Will be looking for £500 plus delivery. They cost me £850 p, so a bargain for someone! I got a good deal...
  19. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

M135i 5 door auto box, in white with adaptive suspension, bluetooth, red leather, driver convenience pack and heated seats.... Deanc i will give u a shout about the pen.. Will post photos on arrival......cant wait.....its astoundingly quick......just hope I dont get any points on the old...
  20. kugaman1

Bye bye Leon.....

Afternoon all, Just a quick post to say Im leaving the fold.....Ive just ordered a brand new BMW M135i. Collect on 1 March. Got offered a great discount on the Bmw, but not such a great trade in for the Leon, so its all relative I suppose. This means I will be selling a set of immaculate...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise