Search results

1. MK3 5door sideskirts & chip.

I recently fitted skirts to my Leon 5 door and very impressed with them. They transform the look of the car and do worth getting
  2. DTUK tuning box

So I recieved "Trevor" today and fitted it to my 184 fr and noticed a huge difference straight away. Can anyone recommend settings for tuning box?? I currently have it on P2+2 but I know some of you guys have been running them for a while and wanted some feedback on this?
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Where dod u get ypur fan washers from Andy?? Want a set for mine.
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hey Toronegro. Would you be up for helping me with some vcds stuff?? I live in bham
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hey jeff nice wheels ;) lol roof looks very nice in black. Still debating wether to get the other half of mine done :/
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I got mine from oemvag too and the accelerator pedal is a right pain to fit lol took me 10 mins just to do that pedal and alot of F's and C's on the way!!
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Ok thanks my vinyls on order so il have a go when it arrives. Are you going to wrap the lower section aswell??
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

So you just wrapped over the sensor while it was still attached to the bumper?? You never removed the sensor from the bumper?
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I wana do that to mine. How did u go about wrapping the parking sensors did you have to remove them??
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Anyone with vcds live near bham way that can help me out with some adjustments on my mk3??
  11. Installing Rear Indicator LEDs

If you look right at the bottom of the black plastic tail light screw theres a slot...all u need to use is a slotted screw driver that fits in the slot to unscrew it...no bolts or alloy locking nut is needed
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Picking up my mk3 leon fr tomorrow. So excited but will be sad saying goodbye to my mk2 :(
  13. monthly price for pcp

Hey guys. Ive just ordered a new leon fr 5 door 184hp in candy white on a pcp with tech pack, convenience pack, winter pack, driver assist, safety pack, seat sound, alcantara seat upgrade, winter pack, 18" alloy wheel upgrade and pan glass roof with a £6000 deposit my monthly payments work out...
  14. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Yes theres a difference between the pre fl and fl btcc front bumpers as the headlights are a slightly different shaped. So if you have a pre fl model and buy a fl btcc front bumper then youll have small gaps between the bumper and headlights.
  15. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mine get cleaned and moisturised every 3 months so theyre nice and clean and look new still :) as I said the car is loved lol
  16. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Yeah I was hoping for 12.5-13k as its high speced and in perfect condition?? If anyone knows of anyone wanting a Leon let me know before I adverise it
  17. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Thankyou and she is...I have photos of the car and some for the mods ive done to it but ive never posted them on here? Dont k ow why never got round to it. How much is the 2011 model going for?
  18. What did you and your MK2 do today?

How much you think then?? I forgot to mention the gloss black mirror covers and cupra gloss black pillars lol theres prob mote ive missed??
  19. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Hello guys. Im thinking of selling my 2010 Leon fr 2.0 tdi cr in candy white...I know massive :( how much you guys rekon I could get for it?? Its a top spec and when I say top spec I mean it it has every extra possible on it. Iys candy white 25k its been loved its whole life so its in brand new...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members