Search results

1. Black Mamba

Fastest leon in UK? lol

Awwwwwww Bless him lol
  2. Black Mamba

how many miles has everybody done??

03 LCR just touched 64K changed water pump cambelt And rocker gasket 2 wks ago
  3. Black Mamba

Black lcr. What colour wheels

Anthracite All Day
  4. Black Mamba

lcr ARB bushes

My 03 LCR AMK has 19mm bushes
  5. Black Mamba

Help Please !!!!!

I Will check on the way to work tonight thanks,I will keep you updated
  6. Black Mamba

Help Please !!!!!

It does it in any random gear too
  7. Black Mamba

Help Please !!!!!

And yes it's been tracked about 4 times now
  8. Black Mamba

Help Please !!!!!

It is 6 speed and yes only when driving but like I said it doesnt happen with the front jacked up and there is no grinding or horrible noises coming through the gearstick?
  9. Black Mamba

Help Please !!!!!

Gonna strip the Struts tonight and check the top mounts & bearings thanks
  10. Black Mamba

Help Please !!!!!

No mate but will be checking those out tomorrow,just seemed like a Rolling sound
  11. Black Mamba

Black lcr. What colour wheels

Mine are Anthracite
  12. Black Mamba

Help Please !!!!!

I have a problem with my LCR,its on ap adjustable coilovers and there is a terribly strange knocking/rumbling/grinding noise coming from the O/S/F somewhere.Now i have replaced all four Ball joints,Polybushed the Cast Arms,Replaced both Wheel bearings Front discs and pads and the O/S...
  13. Black Mamba

Oil Level Light Randomly Came On LCR225

Oil Pick up pipe/Pump blocked
  14. Black Mamba

pulling right under acceleration

I Too replaced my bottom ball joints and the damn thing was all over the place,and the tracking was visibly way out until i tracked it myself at work,it will do until i can get it tracked in the new yr.I only had new tyres fitted about a month ago with 4 wheel alignment,after fitting 2 new...
  15. Black Mamba

OEM wheel centre caps?

Hi I am getting some OEM Cupra R Alloys on Sunday for my LCR as I am doing a trade for my BBS reps but wanted to know the diameter of the centre hub cap covers are they 60mm I need this confirming so I can buy new ones thanks
  16. Black Mamba

Droning noise when braking

My LCR is the same as i have Godspeed front discs and Red Stuff Pads,its just the pads as they are hard as hell but they need to be as they are getting chewed up by the grooves in the disc.I Put EBC grroved & Dimpled discs with the Red stuff pads on One of my earlier cars an Astra VXR,and that...
  17. Black Mamba

2003 AMK LCR 61000 miles
  18. Black Mamba

LCR Boost gauge

I have been searching high & low for quite sometime for a white background 52mm boost gauge with red numbers and red dials which obviously lights up red in the dark has anyone on here managed to find one???? And if so do they have a link as to where to get one??? Not bothered if it's PSI or BAR...
  19. Black Mamba

Is this safe?

I currently have my boost gauge vaccum pipe spliced into the the top if my Forge Recirc Valve, I have done the N249 Bypass but my boost pressure varies from 1.0 to 1.5 bar on boost,now I have been searching for where is the best place to get a true reading and people state that they splice into...
  20. Black Mamba

Yeah she's been well looked after