Search results

1. T0DDY

Safety recall: 45GS-ABS/ESP Control Unit

Sorry for taken so long to respond, getting no notifications for posts. "Anyway" the answer to your question no i have not had it done, the more time i think about it the more i think why bother, my car is not broken so why fix it. Plus i am scared something might go wrong with update :lol:
  2. T0DDY

Good news!:) was told by the service manager 100% would not remove map it is just the ABS that they update.
  3. T0DDY

No probs! Will let you know the outcome.
  4. T0DDY

Much the same for me popped into dealers on the way home today, car going in tomorrow so they can tell me if it will overwrite the map!
  5. T0DDY

Lets hope someone can tell us.
  6. T0DDY

Hi, not been on for a while but i thought i would share this info, just received a letter from SEAT UK needing to do a software mod to my car [2008 leon k1] this is what the letter said. SEAT has detected that in vehicles manufactured within a specific time frame it is possible for the ABS/ESP...
  7. T0DDY

What lowering springs?

Lowered my k1 with eibach sportlines 30mm rear 20mm front,evens the car out as they tend too be higher on the rear,very little comfort lost!
  8. T0DDY

Strange Central Locking Problem

My O/S rear door does this too sometimes. I'm thinking it might be the lock solenoid has a intermittent fault!
  9. T0DDY

Exhaust question!!

:(:(It would be loud! but not ,MOT, friendly....
  10. T0DDY

Rough noise on start up Mk2 Leon Cupra

Have did the same does seam to be a lot quieter on start up!!!!:)
  11. T0DDY

Very weird heat shield rattle...

Has your drive got stones,mines does, and i had the same noise which has now cleared,i think a stone had been caught between the brake disc and disc shield. but would have bet my life on it being a heat shield noise until i got my car on a ramp and checked it out myself and found no exhaust heat...
  12. T0DDY

Cupra R questions

Parked next too a seat the other day, and it was a lot whiter than mine which is candy white!!! could not tell what colour it was unless i broke into it to read the paint code......:-]
  13. T0DDY

Cupra R questions

SEAT ,SKODA , VW , AUDI , All share the some colour range,so it could very well be ibis white.........
  14. T0DDY

recommend me a good all round tyre.

Would have to agree, S001 bridgestones are a good all rounder:3rd:
  15. T0DDY

Diesel Cupra K1?

If it is a proper k1 it will have a centre exhaust!
  16. T0DDY

Maybe i shouldn't have lowered it lol

wow! call in the RNLI..
  17. T0DDY

FFS! bonnet wont open

More likely is the wire going to your bonnet pull has come off,check that your bonnet pull has a wire attached,if not relocate wire.or pull wire with a pair of pliers...
  18. T0DDY

WANTED a btcc Triple R splitter

If it is a btcc kit you have on yours it will fit! as the bumpers are the same. facelift or not...
  19. T0DDY

What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

58 plate k1 24000
  20. T0DDY

Eibach lowering springs 50/30mm

I have eibach sportlines on mine with 18 in wheels,30 rear 20 front not too low but low enough for an old fart with comfort in mind!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.