Search results

1. B_Cell

Whitt's Plantnum lcr (Project OEM+)

Lovely looking car there mate- especially like the plate being a whitt too! What next in the pipeline for the beast mate?
  2. B_Cell

New leon lover

Delayed... Yeah cant knock the car, been back to the stealers already for a couple bits but other than that brill. How you finding the leon?
  3. B_Cell

Mustang GT: Project Thread : NOW SUPERCHARGED

Lovely car there mate... always got a soft spot of american muscle cars from when my dad owned a old firebird! Keep up the good work - completely subscribed with this one!
  4. B_Cell

Welcome mate - lovely car!
  5. B_Cell

Newbie leon owner

Welcome mate!
  6. B_Cell

New leon lover

Welcome buddy! Im a recent new member and new owner of a seat ibiza!
  7. B_Cell

Newbie Ibiza Owner

Cheers buddy- wont take the slow uptakes of welcomes personally guys lol!
  8. B_Cell

5509433's First Build Thread! - Now for sale

Hello mate -newbie from up hertfordshire but strangely born in braintree. Congrats on the car, been looking through the whole of your thread and given me loads of inspiration for my black mk5 5dr! well done fella
  9. B_Cell

2009 1.6 petrol Ibiza mpg-reliability

Im a recent new owner of the same car mate- in the 2wks so far I'm knocking mostly high 30's/40 but I've got a horrid commute and have noticed on an especially busy day its down to about 34/35. Def agree with the 17's on the potholes but looks more than make up for it
  10. B_Cell

Newbie Ibiza Owner

Finally over the limit so a quick couple of pics... Not had a chance to take some proper pics yet... Shes needing a good clean and polish first if anyone can recommend some decent products?? Cheers
  11. B_Cell

Hertfordshire meet

Going off a quick google search ( not sure how accurate) it could debatably be said its WGC! Anywho regardless id be happy for a paper-mill pint in any event!
  12. B_Cell

Bye Bye Ibiza

Sorry guys, meant my was a 1.6 petrol, bit like your issue biker i don't really warrant a diesel for milage but more than happy with mine since owning it- great bit of poke, grips the black stuff really well and can handle a mrs/kid/dog all at the same time! I was very vw focussed when looking...
  13. B_Cell

Bye Bye Ibiza

Thats unfortunate... Ive just bought one of what your selling!!! Glad to hear you've had a good amount of trouble free motoring, feels me with confidence i made a good purchase! What specs is your new one the mate? Colour etc?
  14. B_Cell

Hertfordshire meet

Sounds good... Whats everyone thoughts on it been hemel? Maybe south mimms or london colney maybe see if we can draw some more out from surrounding areas? Apoligies if thats already been mentioned or there being one already around those parts... Newbie still learning
  15. B_Cell

Hertfordshire meet

Evening lads! Just recently joined with a 2008 black ibiza sport. Just wondered if this was something thats still happening each month? Be good so meet a few faces and perv some cool cars ( sounds less lame in my head!) Cheers
  16. B_Cell

South East members list

New member in Watford/Hemel area 2008 Black Ibiza Sport
  17. B_Cell

Newbie Ibiza Owner

How-do all Recent new owner of a Ibiza 1.6 Sport. Names mike but known by many as Braincell! Previous vag owner until inheriting the mrs old focus (rip), now thats dead and buried, glad to say im back in the scene! Nothing to many planned for it yet, only some nice subtle tweaks to refine it...