Search results

1. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

Ok thanks for the information....nice one !
  2. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

Ok cheers.... I'll have a go in the morning.
  3. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

Are you referring to a Toledo or a Leon ?
  4. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

Tried that but the suspension arm wouldn't drop low enough to get the broken spring out.
  5. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

I've just had the wheel off and had a look......shock looks easy but changing spring will deffo require spring compressors.......garage can do that.
  6. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

Can anyone tell me whether there is a guide anywhere on replacing a rear shock and spring ?
  7. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

3 week delivery for springs......maybe in a few weeks after I get the MOT sorted.
  8. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

I'm having 1 rear spring and 1 rear shock fitted....... opposite sides.......for £45.......does that sound reasonable ?
  9. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

You live and learn I suppose.
  10. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

Mind you, probably my fault as I did go for the cheapest spring/shock kit I could find.
  11. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

I have a feeling that these aftermarket springs are nowhere near the quality of the original springs........poor quality steel, poor tempering etc.
  12. AP Lowering springs with shocks.

Hello all...... Had the SP81-009 40/30 lowering kit fitted to my Toledo20vt 4 years ago, and am about to have the second replacement spring fitted tomorrow, due to the first 2 breaking. Has anyone else had problems with AP suspension springs breaking ? I will add that I do only about 6000 miles...
  13. Rear Fog light.

Can those plastic inserts which surround the front fogs be pulled out with pliers ?
  14. Rear Fog light.

Well, I've tried a brand new switch and it's made no difference. All the rear bulbs and connectors are clean with no corrosion. Do I have to access the front connectors from underneath the car ?
  15. Rear Fog light.

I do have a multimeter, but I have no idea how to get to the bulbs in the front fogs.
  16. Rear Fog light.

Damn !!! I've just ordered a new switch. I haven't touched the lights at all......all I've done is put a new battery on. I'm no expert electrician so could you tell me how I test for a short please ?
  17. Rear Fog light.

Well, I've found the fuse and it was blown. Put a new 15A fuse in and it blew instantly...... wondering if it could be the rotary headlight switch at fault........
  18. Rear Fog light.

Actually, none of the foglights are working, front or rear.......does anyone know whether they are on a separate fuse to the rest of the lights ?
  19. Rear Fog light.

Hello all......just had my 2004 Toledo MOTd and it's failed on the rear fog light not working. Is this just a case of replacing a bulb ? Strangely, the MOT tester has also put down "rear fog lamp switch inoperative"......how would he know this ?
  20. Front electric window regulator.

Well, I already have a new regulator now.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise