Search results

1. Bouncerbeater

koni fsd lcr

Sorry was referring to fronts. Rears would generally be Golf as said. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Bouncerbeater

koni fsd lcr

Audi s3 shocks I used Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Bouncerbeater

OBD reader mk1 leon

What is the actual code ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Bouncerbeater

What whould it be worth

Probably worth about what you spent on trying to sort the turbo. Unfortunately Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Bouncerbeater

What whould it be worth

A bit more information ie what car year etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Bouncerbeater

Standard LCR suspension

Threw mine in skip. Nobody wanted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Bouncerbeater

what have you done to your car today ?

Good luck with that ! Looks a tad fiddly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Bouncerbeater

Insurance

Wow ! Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning but £35.23 That's a good price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Bouncerbeater

Insurance

Hastings Direct Full no claims etc, rural area and garaged. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Bouncerbeater

Insurance

£192 was mine on LCR. There has to be some advantages to being 50 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Bouncerbeater

Brakes upgrade

If you can find a good set of big brakes for less then be my guest Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Bouncerbeater

Brakes upgrade

Cupra R Brembos are the way to go. Plenty of folks breaking them although the Brembos nearly always go first. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Bouncerbeater

Roof bar fitment

I can post at a push if you're too far to meet up. Make me an offer. They are fully intact with locks/caps etc. I can take pics but would have to wait until I'm home in the light. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Bouncerbeater

Roof bar fitment

Just push down on the one end and the other end pops up. I have some factory roof bars for sale with key. Let me know if you're interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Bouncerbeater

Who is it who breaks the LCRs

Ronin225 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Bouncerbeater

Some advice please...!

Probably best to sell. You could spend a grand on it just to recoup £2500 so not worth it in my opinion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Bouncerbeater

Car stuck in car park! HELP

That, I don't know but the car starting and then cutting off is classic immobiliser doing its thing. Sorry I can't be more helpful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Bouncerbeater

Car stuck in car park! HELP

Sounds like the immobiliser is cutting in. Will need key programming accordingly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Bouncerbeater

need help please important

Nice one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Bouncerbeater

need help please important

Here's my fella. More reliable than a car Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk