Search results

1. Fender flares/extenders

its not real, but good lord that looks sick
  2. Electric wing mirror swap

i got some electric square shaped ones for sale, just swapped mine to the teardrops on my R
  3. Modified insurance prices

they always will be, the ''mainstream'' insurance company's just take the opportunity to fleece anyone with a performance car. eventhough the underwriters, are probably all the same insurance company.
  4. Modified insurance prices

sky insurance is worth a shout, they will cover modified stuff, im with flux personally, but only cuz they matched sky's quote when i renewed.
  5. Diagram for PCV system on LCR anyone?

Its pretty simple to fit a catch can. helps to delete the n249 too. you pretty much end up with a vac pipe from the mani to the DV, a vac pipe from the mani to the FPR. a single pipe from the to of the oil cooler to the inlet of the catch can, which along the way meets up with the pipe from...
  6. us style drl

just fitted a set of LED DRL's to the indicator lights, when the cars on they're LED DRL's, but when you indicate/use hazards they blink orange.
  7. Is this a standard cat or Sports cat?

well its a standard downpipe into a universal milltek sports cat. the downpipe part is still gonna be oem.
  8. TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

had a good view of the track tho. to be fair trax was massive.
  9. TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

Any of you guys make it upto the #teamcupraR stand? was about 30 of us with mk1 LCR's
  10. Forge alloy boost hard pipe?

theres an argument that an internal baffle in a pipe actually improves airflow through that pipe. its something to do with the holes in the baffle, reduce air resistant of the air traveling through the pipe as the hole is a hole, not surface of metal (which reduces friction). it was some video...
  11. Front spoiler removal

Form>Function
  12. 19"Rims and Handling Question

Running 19" wheels atm, 8.5 front 9.5 rear. check my insta for pics and stuff, but i havnt noticed any adverse effects from them. @harleonquin they're for sale too, £300. tyres are expensive, i think i payed 100 a corner from tweeks.
  13. Low level Trolley Jack. Best?

I made wooden riser blocks to drive on first. aka pretty much exactly what mighty car mods made. Just drive onto them then jack away.
  14. BAM decat options

pretty sure Toyo and scorpion do the decat pipe, the oem setup is downpipe and cat in 2 pieces.
  15. FAE BRAND pre cat labda and coil pack

FAE is OE. basically any part number from euro car parts, that ends in a ZERO is oe on the vehicle or OE spec. sometimes it may be bosch tho, which will end in a 5/7, but we all know bosch is decent for electricals etc. the ones to avoid are HAAS which is china crap.
  16. Deej's mk1 LCR 225

jacked the car up...best put a new splitter on :D
  17. Overboost in high gears??

ive done a little reading and boost creep and be caused by the wastegate not allowing enough air to pass by the turbo. i can only imagine the WG isnt opening enough for some reason. thinking sticky WGA
  18. Fender flares/extenders

Rocket Bunny Leon...i reckon would look sick!
  19. koni fsd lcr

You can buy Bilstein b6's and b8's individually from Euro Car Parts.
  20. Overboost in high gears??

Not high revs, so if you sit at 40mph off boost in 5th gear, then floor it the boost gauge shoots over 1bar.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.