Search results

1. BLACKHEART1234

Hybrid black magic derv - with a touch of colour!

Fronts are 6j and rears 8J btw offset is 53 before adapters I think? Will 20 be enough?
  2. BLACKHEART1234

Hybrid black magic derv - with a touch of colour!

i just bought some d90s and 20mm adaptors came with, will they not fit then? :(
  3. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

bought myself a set of porsche D90 alloys! :D
  4. BLACKHEART1234

Raymond's Ibiza FR PD130

im guessing hydro dipping? :P
  5. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

I just used black plasti dip, easy to do and removable if I change my mind :)
  6. BLACKHEART1234

Raymond's Ibiza FR PD130

I meant for the aero bumper mate sorry! But loving the grill :D
  7. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

That is them angled at the plate as much as they can be, the resistor on the back stops it turning anymore haha I like them :)
  8. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

so yeah umm they're brighter than expected haha!
  9. BLACKHEART1234

Raymond's Ibiza FR PD130

omg just seen this, how much?! haha
  10. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

noticed a number plate bulb was gone so thought i would get some led ones, will get another pic later when its dark :)
  11. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

That's the best bit about it! :)
  12. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

Yeah thats what i used on my rear badge to make it black, got a tiny bit of peel at the bottom where you pull it with your fingers but i use my boot a lot so will re do it soon, lasted 6 months so not bad considering im touching it frequently, and i thought about plasti-dipping my diffuser...
  13. BLACKHEART1234

mk4 ibiza cupra with yellow fog lights

how did you go about removing the passenger door handle bit to wrap? does it just pop off?
  14. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

make sure you mask off or remove the number plate bulb light lenses if you're spraying with it on the car haha
  15. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

when my bumper was sprayed they did it all in one mate :) you can separate them as i had a look while mine was off but it looks likes it has clips and some plastic weld so i just left it bud
  16. BLACKHEART1234

Jason's Mk4 Ibiza FR tdi

soooo, tested out G3 professional resin superwax, and Chemical guys petes 53 wax and these were the results of beading! G3 Chemical Guys Petes 53!
  17. BLACKHEART1234

Raymond's Ibiza FR PD130

love the car :) im on the hunt for an aero front bumper for mine haha so hard to find!
  18. BLACKHEART1234

Newbie Ibiza 1.9 FR in Eastbourne, soon to be S Yorks

Whaaaat I'm so jealous, I will eventually make the trek there as its 200 miles away for me :( but they look the best! Check out there 400BHP ibiza tdi looks mental!
  19. BLACKHEART1234

When I went from a 1.2 corsa to my fr tdi it was a bit of a power jump haha still can't get enough of second gear boosts :P waiting them ten days will be worth it though :D
  20. BLACKHEART1234

waheyy welcome :) if you're thinking about getting it remapped or anything you should go to darkside developments they're up that way :D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.